I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh@frail dudes worried about fat in specific areas of their body like they don't have the overall physique of a shaved turkey...

yall need to work on your overall fitness and stop obsessing over bodyparts like a 35 year old woman about to get work done
roll.gif

Well before this thread dies lemme ask this...Is chest fat one of the hardest thing to lose? I don't exactly remember where I heard it but I know it said that was one of the hardest places to lose fat or does it really just boil down to genetics?

no :lol:

you cant spot reduce. the hardest spot to lose fat is the lower belly

I been seeing Audi on these forums for years and he ain't never come off as an attention seeker.

I'm rocking with Audi on this one.

And this is the type of **** that keeps people like me away from bodybuilding and nutrition ****.
Everyone believes THEIR way is the right way.

I just want to know what the **** to eat and what to lift.

roll.gif

So damb true!!
Stronglifts (look it up and stick to it) cardio, keep junk to a minimum, replace drinks and sodas with water, add leafy greens to your diet. Add a protein shake in lieu of a snack. Start with that for 90 days, you'll figure the rest after that, promise.
Stronglifts is for powerlifting and a modification of Ripptoe's 5x5 program...... Dude in the pic is a bodybuilder.

I'm about to drop 16 bars on the next person that posts. Flat out b, I got bars b. Yall dont want that static. somebody is about to be the next contestant on that summer jam screen. I have a few posters I hope it is too..lol.

I'm typing in a hoodie and fatigues papi. Wallabee season

I'm ya huckleberry

U ain't thorough B. U the type to have a dream catcher danglin from ya rear view mirror son. Give me 18 months to learn jeet kune do and I'll straight son u B. Frail *** *****

18 months of practice and training, meditating and self discovery just to get washed on day one? I'll put my whole fist in your nasal cavity b, just off GP. I'll see you, say what up, go in for dap, then right as you say it back, boom, 'he got game' punch to the throat. Id grab your arm, beat you purple with your own hand and ask you why you're hitting yourself.

Thread of the year candidate. Definitely a top 5 contender.

Been one of my favorite threads in a minute.

I wish EWD would come back with some more stories. Dude is a basketball playing g.i. joe that's built like a defensive end, with secret medals that he can't speak about, he can only acknowledge that they exist..or whatever. How do you beat that premise? **** a thread, dude should get a sitcom.

Bruh all this talk but u too p**** to post pics of yourself posing oiled up and shirtless while flexing. U softer than a tub of butter at a bbq in July. I'm done with u B.

I'm guessing I need to back track through this thread and see why this thread is 37 pages and made on the 24th :lol:

I feel like this is the 3rd time this month that Zyzz has mentioned he is white.

Last edited:
I been seeing Audi on these forums for years and he ain't never come off as an attention seeker.

I'm rocking with Audi on this one.

And this is the type of **** that keeps people like me away from bodybuilding and nutrition ****.
Everyone believes THEIR way is the right way.

I just want to know what the **** to eat and what to lift.

:rofl:

So damb true!!

:rofl:

OD.

Would never want to get that big. Dude look like he can't even wipe his own ***

#thingsfrail******say

:rofl: @ 18 reps :rofl:

i wanna see you period my internet friend.

laugh.gif

what are you anyways black or white? btw i dont see color just wondering

Im white
laugh.gif

i think ive mentioned that quite a few times on here. i sound white when i post too
Could've sworn you were a Black dude.... 
roll.gif

why would you think that?

no trollin tho, yes im white
laugh.gif
1. Your avi lmao

2. From the way you talked, you sound Black lol. Even though there is no "sound" for Black, you get what I mean.

3. For the most part, your avatar. 

Damn, I feel deceived. 

I feel like this is the 3rd time this month that Zyzz has mentioned he is white.

i dont know why people are asking me all of a sudden :lol:

and i think i only said it in this thread but then again i have short term memory loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom