I'm wearing my Space Jam's on my wedding day!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Come on fam....Prom, I can half-way understand....But your Wedding???

But hey, its your day I suppose....-smh-

Thats where the idea came from lol kids these days and their doing something thats been done to death almost two decades ago. I remember everyone and theremomma was wearing the white/blacks with the james bond suit and a black/white or white/black fitted hat. Someone saw they older brothers prom pics and decidedto run with it.

It was even somewhat ok when the re retroed them again until everyone and they momma posted they ghetto fabolous wedding/prom pics online. Matter fact theirwas a site specifically for this and someone a few yrs back posted pics of it on here ie.. redneck/blackneck weddings proms. But after the idea has benrepeated 3 different eras in time the last 10 15 yrs its just old and lame now.

Forreal though, Spacejams? I mean...come on....Stealth XX's would look much better with a tux.

But nah, imagine your girl rocking her favorite patent leather sneaks with her wedding dress. Oh well, your wedding...

good to see someone not scared to do something different and what they want. it's your wedding wear whatever makes you happy.

oh and congrats on getting married
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by vinnylo

Well I am proud to say that I copped a pair of Space Jam's as well as getting married to my wonderful fiance. So i decided to wear my Jordan xi's only one time and that is on my wedding in July 2011. They go with a tux perfectly and I can't wait to rock them! And then they go right back into the box for safe storage until eternity. I just hope they don't yellow by then.
frown.gif
Any suggestions besides air packaging them? Because I hear they crack after you open them.
devil.gif

Does Michael Jordan take part in your relationship?

laugh.gif
stupid mother %#$@*#

roll.gif
OMG I CANT BREATHE
So I can't wear Stacey Adams to my wedding cause he didn't take part in my relationship?

Originally Posted by vinnylo

Well I am proud to say that I copped a pair of Space Jam's as well as getting married to my wonderful fiance. So i decided to wear my Jordan xi's only one time and that is on my wedding in July 2011. They go with a tux perfectly and I can't wait to rock them! And then they go right back into the box for safe storage until eternity. I just hope they don't yellow by then.
frown.gif
Any suggestions besides air packaging them? Because I hear they crack after you open them.
devil.gif
xap1jn.gif

^Nah you cant wear em cuz their shoes look like trash
laugh.gif

I always see OG black pimps wearin em in Magazine ads

Originally Posted by Damu

good to see someone not scared to do something different and what they want. it's your wedding wear whatever makes you happy.

oh and congrats on getting married
pimp.gif

congrats on the wedding...go out how ever you want...people worry too much about the next dude

PICS OF THE FIANCE THOUUUUGGGHH!!!

Originally Posted by wj4

Mind as well play the R. Kelly song from the movie while you're walking down the aisle.

it's MIGHT as well..I don't know why it irritates me when people say "mind as well"..

man i dont really feel like defending dude, but im sure shoes are a hobby of his that he shares with his fiance and fam. Its who he is, nothin wrong wit hcontinuing that. People are afraid of doing them.

Back
Top Bottom