IMAX?

i plan to watch transformers 2 this weekend at the IMAX theater in MOA. its my first time to watch an IMAX film. do guys know how much the tickets cost and ifreservation is needed? TIA

Watched it last night, and I saw that the scheds for Friday and Sat (I think) were rather full.

However, even though it's not in 3D, I just think that the humongous screen and the excellent sound more than makes the PhP 400 worthwhile
pimp.gif

yah... not in 3d pero kung gusto mo tlga sa BIG screen to watch it, well better be at IMAX

OT: Spending 400...try Ultra 7 sa Eastwood. Fairly big screen with recliners (Lazy Boy type) and unlimited popcorna dn drinks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

OT: Spending 400...try Ultra 7 sa Eastwood. Fairly big screen with recliners (Lazy Boy type) and unlimited popcorna dn drinks
smile.gif

is this the same as the facilities as what gateway cinema 10 has? i heard its 300 php with lazy boy like seats and unlimited popcorn and drinks.. i haventtried watching in gateway or eastwood though.. way too far for me..

according to wikipedia, the Imax version of ROTF has additional fight scenes not included in the normal theatrical version. ..
smile.gif

ohh...so yung showing sa imax here will have addtl fight scenes?

gusto ko nga try yung sa eastwood pareng carlo..ganda daw..

never been in an iMAX theater... going back home in aug. you guys think Transformer 2 still on iMax that time?

ULtra 7 sounds good too.. lazyboy style seats
pimp.gif

quick search on ultra7... seat looks good
4gr8sl.jpg

Why can't they have those kinda seats somewhere around Gbelt? Eastwood is kinda far for me just to go watch a movie. LOL.

i tried i max before, spiderman2. parang nahilo lang ako. bad seats maybe.. its just me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom