Imo this has to be the best movie for this year

yep you know it the devil's double
The_Devils_Double_3.jpg

I seen the movie trailer couple months ago never bother to watch it till last week.Basically based on a true story even the guy that the movie was based on even mentioned that it was 60/70% accurate on the real life events.

Yeah im just asking whats the best movie of this year other then this movie and x men origins????

FourReal wrote:
yep you know the devil's double
The_Devils_Double_3.jpg

I seen the movie trailer couple months ago never bother to watch it till last week.Basically based on a true story even the guy that the movie was based on even mentioned that it was 60/70% accurate on the real life events.

Yeah im just asking whats the best movie of this year other then this movie and x men origins????

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will watch after Solaris (the 2002, Soderbergh version) & RocknRolla (2008).
So far my 2011 Top 5 is..

Midnight in Paris

The Tree of Life

Margin Call

Beginners

Ides of March

Still anticipating three films, The Girl with the Dragon TattooTinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy and Warrior (which I missed in theaters 
ohwell.gif
).

Originally Posted by Boi

Yoooooooooo, i've yet to watch drive

smh

i liked it so much, its going to be my first blu-ray purchase. like, i think it is the perfection of suspenseful cinematography. and the soundtrack fits right into place. i can watch that movie over and over.

lol i was done watching the movie drive and im not going to lie the movie was boring as hell
imo the movie sucked big time not even worth watching it

Originally Posted by FourReal

lol i was done watching the movie drive and im not going to lie the movie was boring as hell
imo the movie sucked big time not even worth watching it
i wouldn't say it sucked big time but it definitely didn't live up to my expectations

Midnight in Paris, Margin Call, Attack of the Block, Meek's Cut-off have been my favorites so far. I have yet to see Ides of March but I assume I will enjoy it. In Time was a colossal disappointment.

Mine is Moneyball.

But I can't wait until Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
pimp.gif

And also Mission Impossible... Only so I can watch the Dark Knight trailer lol

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy
This was absolutely terrible.�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Dudes had said it's like the Hangover but for women, so wrong. Movie sucked hard
I was under the same impression. Someone said the same thing. I didn't find this movie funny at all. 

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

YALL ARE TRIPPING BRIDESMAIDS WAS HILARIOUS

THIS
and my top list is:

The Help

50/50

moneyball

Like Crazy

I hope to add The descendants to this list

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy
This was absolutely terrible.�
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Dudes had said it's like the Hangover but for women, so wrong. Movie sucked hard

my only beef with it is that it had too many unnecessary scenes.

especially the part were she keeps driving by the cop to get his attention.

Man I didn't like Midnight in Paris, maybe 'cause I saw it at home.. It was just boring to me.. though I did watch it half-assed. I'll give it another shot.

My favs no order:

Moneyball
Like Crazy
Lincoln Lawyer
J. Edgar
Drive
Ides of March
Limitless
Crazy, Stupid, Love
The Help
Margin Call

best out of those: Ides of March, Drive, Moneyball and Lincoln Lawyer.

Honorable mention: Melancholia... i'm not sure how I felt about this movie.
laugh.gif

still need to see: Martha Mary May Marlene, The Skin I Live In, Take Shelter, 50/50, Shame, We Need To Talk About Kevin, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, Carnage, War Horse, A Dangerous Method, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Artist and The Descendants.

The comedy genre is at an all time low, the best comedy I seen this year is Horrible Bosses and even that was meh

Back
Top Bottom