- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

ThuG LyFe wrote:
nice rb25...does it have an exhaust installed? sounds really rough like a marble in a can.

Nope no exhaust thats why it sounds like that!

That black V35 is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

IMG_5971.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man can some one plzz pm me tell me wat this car is ?? i know its a nissan silvia but wat yr ??? basically the spec on this one !!!! this is my next projectright here !!!!!! ****** nice *!$ car!!!!

Originally Posted by gboy1230

SaNTi0321 wrote:

IMG_5971.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man can some one plzz pm me tell me wat this car is ?? i know its a nissan silvia but wat yr ??? basically the spec on this one !!!! this is my next project right here !!!!!! ****** nice @$@ car!!!!

You don't needa know the year. Just know it's a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by gboy1230

SaNTi0321 wrote:

IMG_5971.jpg

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

man can some one plzz pm me tell me wat this car is ?? i know its a nissan silvia but wat yr ??? basically the spec on this one !!!! this is my next project right here !!!!!! ****** nice @$@ car!!!!

You don't needa know the year. Just know it's a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R.
good lookin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
mos def looking into getting one

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Maybe it's just me, but I never liked Miatas.
Have you ever driven one?

They aren't the quickest, but they handle like they're on rails. I used to never like them, until I drove one for a couple miles. I'd much ratherdrive one around than my little Altima(99 GXE).

I asked this in the SoCal forums but never got a response. Maybe you all could help:

Serious question-My Honda Prelude is getting transported to Cali in about a week, and a few folks told me that I should get an alarm for it since it's adecent looking car and it could get stolen and/or broken into. I'm not worried too much about it since it's totally stock with no mods AT ALL. What doyou guys think?? Is the possibility my baby being taken from me really that high?? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

I asked this in the SoCal forums but never got a response. Maybe you all could help:

Serious question-My Honda Prelude is getting transported to Cali in about a week, and a few folks told me that I should get an alarm for it since it's a decent looking car and it could get stolen and/or broken into. I'm not worried too much about it since it's totally stock with no mods AT ALL. What do you guys think?? Is the possibility my baby being taken from me really that high?? Thanks in advance.
i have one on my bb6.
its better to shell out the cash now than to be sorry you didnt do it later.
my car was stock as well and has been attempted to be stolen twice =[
where in so cal do you live?

Serious question-My Honda Prelude is getting transported to Cali in about a week, and a few folks told me that I should get an alarm for it since it's a decent looking car and it could get stolen and/or broken into. I'm not worried too much about it since it's totally stock with no mods AT ALL. What do you guys think?? Is the possibility my baby being taken from me really that high?? Thanks in advance.
If a robber wants your car, they are going to take it either way. The alarm just delays them. Also, Alarms will get you a discount on yourinsurance. I really dont hear much of the Preludes getting stolen, so you'll be fine...

Angel

Originally Posted by nigel1256

i have one on my bb6.
its better to shell out the cash now than to be sorry you didnt do it later.
my car was stock as well and has been attempted to be stolen twice =[
where in so cal do you live?
I'm North Hills. It's in the valley from what I'm told...forgive me, I've only been here a month.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Thanks for the input Angel. I figured the same thing about the robbers taking the car if they really want it. I guess it wouldn't hurt to get one, but Idon't know...

Are FD Rx-7's really as troublesome as people say they are guys??? All these pics make me rethink my choices for a car, the FD is waaay up on my list.I've heard crazy reliabilty issues with the twin turbo wiring system and such.

Back
Top Bottom