In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

I think if you're talking about opponents vs. The Hulk, you have to add Superman and Thor in there as well

bane?
laugh.gif

even this fool could take him on

Rikishi_Smiling.jpg

Yall don't know how Hulk really gets down. You'd have to put Hulk against characters with cosmic powers.

He's beaten The Thing mad times, one shotted Juggernaut too. Even if this was 3 on 1 Hulk would win. The more angry he is, the stronger he gets. None of these guys have enough smarts to drug him early in the fight so he doesn't get so mad it doesn't matter what you do.

Probably should change it to Gray Hulk.

Yall don't know how Hulk really gets down. You'd have to put Hulk against characters with cosmic powers.

He's beaten The Thing mad times, one shotted Juggernaut too. Even if this was 3 on 1 Hulk would win. The more angry he is, the stronger he gets. None of these guys have enough smarts to drug him early in the fight so he doesn't get so mad it doesn't matter what you do.

Probably should change it to Gray Hulk.

Bane..yall underestimating him Banes smarts are almost his best trait. No match to hulk but better then Thing at least!

Bane..yall underestimating him Banes smarts are almost his best trait. No match to hulk but better then Thing at least!

Hulk easy. U gotta come harder sir. Like silver surfer or galactus, Dr. Manhattan lol. Somebody that could change his sms structure or some $@%@

Hulk easy. U gotta come harder sir. Like silver surfer or galactus, Dr. Manhattan lol. Somebody that could change his sms structure or some $@%@

Hulk vs Juggs is always good. Can we do variables? Hulk + Red Lantern ring = win. But in terms of strength Juggs has proven to be stronger on multiple occasions. It really depends on what timeline/universe you're talking about.

Hulk vs Juggs is always good. Can we do variables? Hulk + Red Lantern ring = win. But in terms of strength Juggs has proven to be stronger on multiple occasions. It really depends on what timeline/universe you're talking about.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

He can't be that smart if he'd fight the hulk.

Originally Posted by Murda He

laugh.gif

He was smart when he took down batman but that intelligence is just about average, but i dont follow comics religiously so im sure im missing something

laugh.gif

He was smart when he took down batman but that intelligence is just about average, but i dont follow comics religiously so im sure im missing something

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

And I bet batman was flipping around and judo chopping and %@@+... the hulk would march straight through Bane.  STRAIGHT through him. Head first.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

laugh.gif

And I bet batman was flipping around and judo chopping and %@@+... the hulk would march straight through Bane.  STRAIGHT through him. Head first.

Back
Top Bottom