In all your time collecting sneakers...

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. 
What's the longest you've waited to get a pair of your grails (talking years)?  One of my grails, 2005 Steel X's I just recently found VNDS about 2 months ago at a great price.  The other one, a decently priced pair of Bred XI (2001 or CDP) I've been searching for for about two years now, and I'm close to giving up hope 
tired.gif
DON'T GET IT TWISTED, THIS IS NOT A WTB POST.  KEEP THOSE IN B/S AND PM's. 

Lettuce discuss, and post pics if you want. 

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong forum. 
What's the longest you've waited to get a pair of your grails (talking years)?  One of my grails, 2005 Steel X's I just recently found VNDS about 2 months ago at a great price.  The other one, a decently priced pair of Bred XI (2001 or CDP) I've been searching for for about two years now, and I'm close to giving up hope 
tired.gif
DON'T GET IT TWISTED, THIS IS NOT A WTB POST.  KEEP THOSE IN B/S AND PM's. 

Lettuce discuss, and post pics if you want. 

Carbon fiber flightposite 1 took me about 4 years to get. The funny part of that story is that the pair I got are a pair that I had a chance to get about 2 years ago but passed up on. The pair went from being at a friends in NJ to Cali and now in my hands in NYC. The only other pair of kicks that took me about 8 years to grab was a pair that got me hook. Charcoal flightposite 1 got them a month ago after looking on and off.

Carbon fiber flightposite 1 took me about 4 years to get. The funny part of that story is that the pair I got are a pair that I had a chance to get about 2 years ago but passed up on. The pair went from being at a friends in NJ to Cali and now in my hands in NYC. The only other pair of kicks that took me about 8 years to grab was a pair that got me hook. Charcoal flightposite 1 got them a month ago after looking on and off.

Ive been searching for svsm azgs and away 2s for 2 years now and the handful of pairs ive found in my size are out of my price range
tired.gif

Ive been searching for svsm azgs and away 2s for 2 years now and the handful of pairs ive found in my size are out of my price range
tired.gif

I've been looking for a pair of LBJ 4's NYC edition in a size 8.5-9 for years now. And Eminem 4s also only person i know that has those sizes is Phase2 And i've asked him before and he and his brother aren't willing to sell :/

I've been looking for a pair of LBJ 4's NYC edition in a size 8.5-9 for years now. And Eminem 4s also only person i know that has those sizes is Phase2 And i've asked him before and he and his brother aren't willing to sell :/

i wanted OG 1985 jordan 1 black toes for a few years... size 13... finally found them a few weeks ago.

now just need a DS or VNDS pair of white supreme blazers in a size 12 (got one pair but they're kinda beat), stash '95's in a 13, and that's about it as far as grails...

i wanted OG 1985 jordan 1 black toes for a few years... size 13... finally found them a few weeks ago.

now just need a DS or VNDS pair of white supreme blazers in a size 12 (got one pair but they're kinda beat), stash '95's in a 13, and that's about it as far as grails...

Mine is the same as NycPosites', Carbonfiber Flightposite 1. I actually owned them twice, the first time in 06' when not many people were into posites. They sat on the "other site" for close to 3 months, before I could get extra cash to buy them. I ended up getting in a bind, and had to sell for quick cash. Still regret that decision...

Anyways, about a year ago a pair popped up on eBay, the seller had no idea what he had. He told me a couple people made offers to him and I could get them, if I offered $150. Well the auction went way above that figure, so he backed out the deal. I still ended up winning the auction for a pretty good deal, so it didn't matter to me.

Mine is the same as NycPosites', Carbonfiber Flightposite 1. I actually owned them twice, the first time in 06' when not many people were into posites. They sat on the "other site" for close to 3 months, before I could get extra cash to buy them. I ended up getting in a bind, and had to sell for quick cash. Still regret that decision...

Anyways, about a year ago a pair popped up on eBay, the seller had no idea what he had. He told me a couple people made offers to him and I could get them, if I offered $150. Well the auction went way above that figure, so he backed out the deal. I still ended up winning the auction for a pretty good deal, so it didn't matter to me.

Freddy Krueger dunks. There are so many fakes out there it's ridiculous, and it's scary how close they look to being real (less than 30 authentic pairs) I bought a pair for 450 from a guy on eBay with over 1k perfect feedback only to find out they were fake. He was cool and completely refunded me. About 6 months later I traded 3 pairs of jordans for them, with as bad as jordans are now I dont want anything to do with them so I have no regret. Total time was about 2 years

Freddy Krueger dunks. There are so many fakes out there it's ridiculous, and it's scary how close they look to being real (less than 30 authentic pairs) I bought a pair for 450 from a guy on eBay with over 1k perfect feedback only to find out they were fake. He was cool and completely refunded me. About 6 months later I traded 3 pairs of jordans for them, with as bad as jordans are now I dont want anything to do with them so I have no regret. Total time was about 2 years

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Still looking for ds jumpman team j's. Rarely see any sizes anywhere. Been looking for years

I've owned one pair of team shoes. And they were great to play in.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Still looking for ds jumpman team j's. Rarely see any sizes anywhere. Been looking for years

I've owned one pair of team shoes. And they were great to play in.

been lookin for bruce lee kobe 5's for a good a year now...may not seem like that much of a great sneaker but i cant find my sz 11 anywhere. and anytime i do..i forget to bid. smh

been lookin for bruce lee kobe 5's for a good a year now...may not seem like that much of a great sneaker but i cant find my sz 11 anywhere. and anytime i do..i forget to bid. smh

I been looking for deadstock tiffany's the past few months,everytime I see a pair in my size,they seem to look fake.but I finally got Doernbecher III's,I know they just came out not too long ago but I passed and i regretted it hard.prices on eBay are $400 plus & I found a guy on craigslist to sell it to me $180 vnds

I been looking for deadstock tiffany's the past few months,everytime I see a pair in my size,they seem to look fake.but I finally got Doernbecher III's,I know they just came out not too long ago but I passed and i regretted it hard.prices on eBay are $400 plus & I found a guy on craigslist to sell it to me $180 vnds

Back
Top Bottom