in and out > 5 guys

5 guys weak, idk how yall even say 5 guys is good id rather eat burger king

in and out> watta burger, fat burger, white castle, watever

just had 5 guys yesterday btw. disgusting.

5 guys weak, idk how yall even say 5 guys is good id rather eat burger king

in and out> watta burger, fat burger, white castle, watever

just had 5 guys yesterday btw. disgusting.

can of worms have been opened.

I've had both and let me just say.....5 Guys sucks and just a poor excuse rip-off for eastcoasters to feel better that they will never have greatness that is In-n-Out

oh and BTW

Epic Burger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In-n-Out and 5 Guys put together though.

-The Juice

can of worms have been opened.

I've had both and let me just say.....5 Guys sucks and just a poor excuse rip-off for eastcoasters to feel better that they will never have greatness that is In-n-Out

oh and BTW

Epic Burger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In-n-Out and 5 Guys put together though.

-The Juice

Stop it.  The food at 5 Guys is awesome.
in & out means nothing to me until they open up on the east coast.

Stop it.  The food at 5 Guys is awesome.
in & out means nothing to me until they open up on the east coast.

Five Guys in Cerritos AND Carson sucked.

I-N-O, as overrated as it may be, takes #**+% all over that crap.

Five Guys in Cerritos AND Carson sucked.

I-N-O, as overrated as it may be, takes #**+% all over that crap.

They're both good in my opinion. I like 5 guys because you can choose your toppings. Their burger with fresh jalapeno is fire (literally and figuratively). In n out is good because it's simple. I guess it all depends on my mood.

They're both good in my opinion. I like 5 guys because you can choose your toppings. Their burger with fresh jalapeno is fire (literally and figuratively). In n out is good because it's simple. I guess it all depends on my mood.

I don't know why people argue which burger is better than another. It's a burger, you can't f it up.

I don't know why people argue which burger is better than another. It's a burger, you can't f it up.

Do you guys REALLY have to talk about this every damn week?
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom