in and out > 5 guys

in.n.out is always bomb. plain and simple. never had a bad burger there. shakes and fries are bomb too.. secret menu ftw.

in.n.out is always bomb. plain and simple. never had a bad burger there. shakes and fries are bomb too.. secret menu ftw.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

how can anyone say red robin is good? i had it after my friend said they were good and had the best fries. i paid $11 for garbage, fries were trash and the hamburger was nothing special at all. i had a better tasting burger at a coney island.

Your taste buds are defective.
naw son, i can make a 100x better burger at home. red robin is trash and a lot of people think so as well.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

how can anyone say red robin is good? i had it after my friend said they were good and had the best fries. i paid $11 for garbage, fries were trash and the hamburger was nothing special at all. i had a better tasting burger at a coney island.

Your taste buds are defective.
naw son, i can make a 100x better burger at home. red robin is trash and a lot of people think so as well.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^ so you're admitting its good then
The burger was alright, nothing that would make me say "wow, I want another one."

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

^ so you're admitting its good then
The burger was alright, nothing that would make me say "wow, I want another one."

5 Guys is cool, but expensive for a fast food restaurant. For a burger, fries, and a lemonade I had to pay over 10 bucks.

5 Guys is cool, but expensive for a fast food restaurant. For a burger, fries, and a lemonade I had to pay over 10 bucks.

if 5 guys lowers the prices they wouldnt have a problem, they have really good food. but everytime i got there i spend close to $20 for myself.
$20 at Five Guys is a stupid amount of food, how in the hell do you eat all that?
laugh.gif

And both places are appreciated. Both burgers are a lot better then the common fast food chain (Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's, etc.). People are sleeping on Nation's if they've had it though
pimp.gif

if 5 guys lowers the prices they wouldnt have a problem, they have really good food. but everytime i got there i spend close to $20 for myself.
$20 at Five Guys is a stupid amount of food, how in the hell do you eat all that?
laugh.gif

And both places are appreciated. Both burgers are a lot better then the common fast food chain (Burger King, McDonalds, Wendy's, etc.). People are sleeping on Nation's if they've had it though
pimp.gif

when i first had in n out, my first impression was "what's the hype?". i definitely appreciated the burger, but it wasnt anything extraordinary from any other hamburger. and to say "you have to get it animal style"...that tells me i need sauce to make the burger better? i had it regular and animal style btw. throw that sauce on a 5 guys burger, the only thing you'll be able to differentiate is the buns and the toppings. let's be real here.
to say 5 guys is garbage is also hater talk. for fast food places, in n out > 5 guys when it comes to price. but when it comes to burgers, mom and pop joints poop all over them.

when i first had in n out, my first impression was "what's the hype?". i definitely appreciated the burger, but it wasnt anything extraordinary from any other hamburger. and to say "you have to get it animal style"...that tells me i need sauce to make the burger better? i had it regular and animal style btw. throw that sauce on a 5 guys burger, the only thing you'll be able to differentiate is the buns and the toppings. let's be real here.
to say 5 guys is garbage is also hater talk. for fast food places, in n out > 5 guys when it comes to price. but when it comes to burgers, mom and pop joints poop all over them.

woww 7 pages and not ONE pic of either or...well lemme help out for those in n out lovers..myself included
wink.gif

l

tumblr_l59xpyvF0g1qzgyxx

pic taken by myself

and heres some more taken by others:
in-n-out-animal-style.jpg

4x4-serious.jpg

20070227-In-N-Out_Animal_Style_Fries_4.jpg

i think i'm fine with in n out...no need to try "five guys"...all these pics are convincing me to hit inNout tomorrow for lunch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

woww 7 pages and not ONE pic of either or...well lemme help out for those in n out lovers..myself included
wink.gif

l

tumblr_l59xpyvF0g1qzgyxx

pic taken by myself

and heres some more taken by others:
in-n-out-animal-style.jpg

4x4-serious.jpg

20070227-In-N-Out_Animal_Style_Fries_4.jpg

i think i'm fine with in n out...no need to try "five guys"...all these pics are convincing me to hit inNout tomorrow for lunch
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

and if yall are burger loves anyone had The Goldenstate on fairfax...i think that tops ALL

and if yall are burger loves anyone had The Goldenstate on fairfax...i think that tops ALL

I don't know if it was posted earlier but apparently there is a Five Guys in Fremont CA. I always thought In and Out was overrated so I have to settle this once and for all.

I don't know if it was posted earlier but apparently there is a Five Guys in Fremont CA. I always thought In and Out was overrated so I have to settle this once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom