In Arizona, Bikers Plan Armed Protest Outside of Mosque

So let me get this straight....Muslim group in Texas tomorrow shows up to a Catholic Church armed to their teeth to protest there will be media coverage everywhere labeling them as terrorists GUARANTEED.

Today we have some rednecks threatening women and children in front of their place of worship and they are simply Americans exhibiting their right to bare arms....

Wow....I'm legit disgusted with these blatant double standards b....it's turning my stomach.

That's how it be

If only them Arabs from the Middle East were over here to protect the mosque

:lol:

It is like when Riley Cooper was talking all that stuff at a country concert :lol:

Or like the Klan members who clan they got territory in Northern Idaho.

People stay scared

I hope this ish would go ignored. I wish the Muslims who were members of the Mosque could ignore it as well.

It would be a bunch of idiots out there for few hours with no coverage at all.

Friend of mine was at the ICC in PHX when this happened yesterday. Apparently a lot of Christians came to defend the mosque from the protesters. Also the number if protesters wasn't nearly as high as people expected

Friend of mine was at the ICC in PHX when this happened yesterday. Apparently a lot of Christians came to defend the mosque from the protesters. Also the number if protesters wasn't nearly as high as people expected

I've read the same. Good stuff with community showing support.

Also this

"Jason Leger, a Phoenix resident wearing one of the profanity-laced shirts, accepted an invitation to join the evening prayer inside the mosque, and said the experience changed him.
“It was something I’ve never seen before. I took my shoes off. I kneeled. I saw a bunch of peaceful people. We all got along,” Leger said. “They made me feel welcome, you know. I just think everybody’s points are getting misconstrued, saying things out of emotion, saying things they don’t believe.”
Paul Griffin, who had earlier said he didn’t care if his t-shirt was offensive, assured a small crowd of Muslims at the end of the rally that he wouldn’t wear it again.
“I promise, the next time you see me, I won’t be wearing this shirt,” he told one man while shaking his hand and smiling. “I won’t wear it again.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...her-in-arizona-for-armed-anti-muslim-protest/

I've read the same. Good stuff with community showing support.

Also this

"Jason Leger, a Phoenix resident wearing one of the profanity-laced shirts, accepted an invitation to join the evening prayer inside the mosque, and said the experience changed him.
“It was something I’ve never seen before. I took my shoes off. I kneeled. I saw a bunch of peaceful people. We all got along,” Leger said. “They made me feel welcome, you know. I just think everybody’s points are getting misconstrued, saying things out of emotion, saying things they don’t believe.”
Paul Griffin, who had earlier said he didn’t care if his t-shirt was offensive, assured a small crowd of Muslims at the end of the rally that he wouldn’t wear it again.
“I promise, the next time you see me, I won’t be wearing this shirt,” he told one man while shaking his hand and smiling. “I won’t wear it again.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...her-in-arizona-for-armed-anti-muslim-protest/
- guy is organizes anti Muslim rally
- guy creates and sells profanity laced anti Muslim t shirts
- guy receives threats via Twitter from ISIS
- ISIS posts his address online
- guy is now the "victim"

play with fire and you gon get burned you stupid piece of ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom