In case you forgot the name of that late 90's shoe...

She has a better collection than me and most of our community lol.

There's a lot of history with the it...

but this should be in Sneaker Showcase.

An A++ collection, though.

Shouldve posted in Sneaker Showcase but still a nice collection. Oh girl has some big feet.

I think the OP was either a male, or much of the collection was her man's. Regardless it's extra dope.

Whatever happened to ShortyC94? He use to always post in the Sneaker Showcase threads. Great stuff.

Guys, you're missing my point.

I don't know this person, but it is by far the largest collection of late 90's stuff with the correct names.

I've searched the net over...blah, blah...Kixfiles, etc.

How many times do we come on this forum and find "What is this shoe?" or "What is the name of this shoe?"

Too often.

Just posting as a reference point for some folks on here, bookmark it if you must.

I know where the "Showcase" is...LOL.

shortyc94 is a guy... at least on NT.

chris' collection is one of the best you will ever see.

he used to post in sneaker showcase / WDYWT all the time.

93 Trainer Max.

94 Air Max2.

94 Air Max2 Light.

Shut. It. Down.

And everything is worn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Not a bad collection but NOOOOOOOOOOOO where near one of the best you will ever see, i see a lot of fluff. If you were on niketalk in the beginning collectionslike this were the norm (which goes to show you how far this message board has fallen), and this person is clearly buying a bunch of used up sneakers HIGHLYdoubt they were able to rock the hell out of all of those , and anyone with 3-4 grand (which is what most people spend anyway) could accumulate a collection inthat condition fairly quick, smaller sizes 7-8 are always easier to find. Not trying to take anything away from them but it wasn't worthy to post aboutthis outside of sneakershowcase.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Not a bad collection but NOOOOOOOOOOOO where near one of the best you will ever see, i see a lot of fluff. If you were on niketalk in the beginning collections like this were the norm (which goes to show you how far this message board has fallen), and this person is clearly buying a bunch of used up sneakers HIGHLY doubt they were able to rock the hell out of all of those , and anyone with 3-4 grand (which is what most people spend anyway) could accumulate a collection in that condition fairly quick, smaller sizes 7-8 are always easier to find. Not trying to take anything away from them but it wasn't worthy to post about this outside of sneakershowcase.

That's the same ShortyC from here. A male. Most likely not a sz. 7-8. I guarantee he rocked all of those into the ground and bought the majority of themwhen they released and didn't buy "a bunch of of used up sneakers."

Yeah, I was pretty sure this was a dude, I've seen him in the WDYWT post a lot in the past.

And he has a few pairs I've never seen before. That pair of Air Bus Max has just been added to the Wanted list.

shortyc94 is a dude like everyone has said..
on of the few on here that copped the kicks when they were for sale..and one of the few that rocks his kicks to death..
smh on those who dont recognize
ohwell.gif

yea thats a dude and his collection was in the showcase about 8 months ago. i think he lives here in ohio or chicago. i notice the dirty steps and i commentedabout that.

Originally Posted by mel0nhead

shortyc94 is a dude like everyone has said..
on of the few on here that copped the kicks when they were for sale..and one of the few that rocks his kicks to death..
smh on those who dont recognize
ohwell.gif
word. dude is a good dude as well. wonder why he stopped postin here...

Originally Posted by SortaNew2Retro

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Not a bad collection but NOOOOOOOOOOOO where near one of the best you will ever see, i see a lot of fluff. If you were on niketalk in the beginning collections like this were the norm (which goes to show you how far this message board has fallen), and this person is clearly buying a bunch of used up sneakers HIGHLY doubt they were able to rock the hell out of all of those , and anyone with 3-4 grand (which is what most people spend anyway) could accumulate a collection in that condition fairly quick, smaller sizes 7-8 are always easier to find. Not trying to take anything away from them but it wasn't worthy to post about this outside of sneakershowcase.

That's the same ShortyC from here. A male. Most likely not a sz. 7-8. I guarantee he rocked all of those into the ground and bought the majority of them when they released and didn't buy "a bunch of of used up sneakers."

Highly doubt he purchased all of those when they were brand new, but nonetheless even if he did the collection wasn't worth a post in the Nike retro forum,and there are a lot more people on this forum with collections way better, more diverse, with a better selection.

Back
Top Bottom