in general nt deductive skills are the pits

im mean im not complaining tho....i just find it hilarious how folks can jump to certain conclusion w/ little info provided....keep it up
i was laughing at chrish bosh because he can make the most pedestrian tasks seem fruity and someone pm's me talking bout some you are just a kobe stan/lebron hater whos upset the king is going to get a ring
indifferent.gif
i mean its funny cause i actually want the heat to win...
smokin.gif

im mean im not complaining tho....i just find it hilarious how folks can jump to certain conclusion w/ little info provided....keep it up
i was laughing at chrish bosh because he can make the most pedestrian tasks seem fruity and someone pm's me talking bout some you are just a kobe stan/lebron hater whos upset the king is going to get a ring
indifferent.gif
i mean its funny cause i actually want the heat to win...
smokin.gif

no just NT, but people in general. People will jump before they know anything. Just the way of the world

no just NT, but people in general. People will jump before they know anything. Just the way of the world

Originally Posted by got shoes

Basically..A few years ago, I was walking around in a pair of Jordans and this dude trying to sell his album in Times Square stopped me and goes "I see you like Jordans so that means you like black people." My reaction was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Basically..A few years ago, I was walking around in a pair of Jordans and this dude trying to sell his album in Times Square stopped me and goes "I see you like Jordans so that means you like black people." My reaction was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif
laugh.gif
remember, Replublicans buy shoes too. lol

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

eek.gif
laugh.gif
remember, Replublicans buy shoes too. lol

Back
Top Bottom