In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

corona queens
pimp.gif

mamas of corona
pimp.gif

Greenpoint, Vinegar Hill, Brooklyn Heights - Brooklyn
Astoria, Woodside - Queens
Riverdale, Woodlawn - the Bronx (although they're far away)

i hear good good things about astoria, so i'm pretty interested in that for sure.

i hear good good things about astoria, so i'm pretty interested in that for sure.

^astoria/steinway is very nice, especially with all the brazilian women there
pimp.gif

also jackson heights queens with the colombian women there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

$1000ish would be my price range.
There are a lot of nice neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg, Downtown near the brooklyn bridge but with a $1,000 range, you might be stuck with a small studio.  The closer you are to Manhattan generally, the rent will be higher.

There are a lot of nice neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights, Williamsburg, Downtown near the brooklyn bridge but with a $1,000 range, you might be stuck with a small studio.  The closer you are to Manhattan generally, the rent will be higher.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YuraS718

yea, i understand that.  in i'm ok with a studio...seems like i can get one in queens for about $1k.  BK though, studios are running higher than that from what i've seen.

yea, i understand that.  in i'm ok with a studio...seems like i can get one in queens for about $1k.  BK though, studios are running higher than that from what i've seen.

Back
Top Bottom