In Paid in Full, whose swag was greater Mitch or Rico?

e9dshk.jpg

Cam'ron as his everyday self is the epitome of swag, this is comingfrom the author of the "Cam'ron is the epitome of swag thread" thatwent 30 pages a year ago. But I think that Mitch's swag in the moviePaid in Full, outshines Rico or Cam. Mitch had all the quotables andknew how to stunt in style.
The neat stacks "Cleanliness is next to gaudyness"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"It ain't just about the money. It's not. You know what it's really about? It's about f*cking those skeezers like that right there, it's about driving these fly $$# cars, and it's definitely about never dressing like a _ like you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When he comes out with the Saab " White _ don't have got this yet"

"I got a G for every bump on your face"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"10 years, me and you gon have matching Benzes?"- Ace
"10 years?? I'm thinking more like 10 days... 10 days"- Mitch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"I love the game, I love to hustle. Feels like one of them ball playing _'s like Bird Magic. You know a _ got dough a _ can leave the league, but if I leave the fans still gon love me? I get love in Harlem man, Ive done sold coke on these streets, hash, weed, heroin, as long as _ is feeling it a _ like me could hustle it. It's my gift in Life.
frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What is your opinion?? and don't use the fact that Rico shot Mitch in the end, that doesn't count, remember we're talking about strictly swag.

well the reason mitch had more quotables was cuz he was the secondary main character in the movie while rico was juss sumone there 2 keep the story from being false. but the truth is rich porter was the get money poster child of harlem, they say he NEVER wore the same clothes twice..... while alpo was the fly fresh flashy "i get MAD girls" rocking loads of jewelry guy....

oh and btw juss cuz mitch had quotables rico was rocking all the hot *#+$....... he had the gucci v-neck shirt, he had the air brushed clothes, he had the louie snorkel with the rust colored timbs (do u relize they didnt even have rust colored timbs back then.... he got them custom)..... theres so much otha stuff.... mitch had the quotables rico had the clothing

you aint even seen when i put my leg up

cova up, get you some soup....get him a thermometa' or somethin'
laugh.gif

and btw Ace's lowkey aura > Mitch > Rico's

Mich

Got the Saab with the gold BBS . White _ ain't even got this. Like a motha f spaceship.

Back
Top Bottom