In the battle between pop tarts and toaster strudel....

I'm honestly surprised that people would choose a mediocre tasting breakfast imitation stuffed with rotton fruit compote or the elements of tha feces they sell at Burger King for breakfast over a versatile master of all trades and flavors that can be eaten in any and all situations while still tasting :pimp: :pimp:, but that's just me.

Glad to see you finally making sense b.

Last edited:
DC takin' it back to the old school...

View media item 2306689

Compared to these tho...
These have eggs too and taste pretty good.

7888bb12-c900-475b-9407-97bae3adbb01_1.602efefba4798fd89a0cf13404d34614.jpeg
Yuck man.
The old Pop Tarts look like they had a much better crust.

Also, I didn't know the Toaster Strudel was out THAT long. I figured when they made their push in the 90s, it was a new product

I'm honestly surprised that people would choose a gummi-filled cardboard calzone over a croissaint pocket stuffed with fruit compote or the elements of a traditional American breakfast, but that's just me.
I am not. It has been documented that many of these people have pobre taste palettes. :smh: :lol: How is the wrasslin training going sir?

Glad to see you finally making sense b.
you're right about the "
pimp.gif
" part, the wrong Pop-Tart could taste like some kind of dry *** tobacco product in any and all situations, maybe a cherry Black & Mild flavor with wood tip frosting. 

...and I'd eat a BK Croissan'wich 10 minutes after they stop serving breakfast over some glorified pie crust. hell, for all that just scrap the facade and eat two Pecan Spinwheels and a Star Crunch in the morning.
I am not. It has been documented that many of these people have pobre taste palettes.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
How is the wrasslin training going sir?
true...this is a message board filled with ***-eaters. 

thanks for asking tho! it's going good, way harder than it looks but I like it...my cardio is better but I'm still working on defense. it's very embarrassing to get pinned off a chain wrestling combination. 

Last edited:
damn good call, I forgot all the dudes on this board that eat the butt. toaster strudel bias makes sense now. Carry on, you filthy animals.

I ate pop tarts by the box when I was younger, cookie dough was my favorite flavor. I avoid them nowadays

How is this even a comparison?

Toaster strudels need to be heated up and taste alright

Pop tarts are just a grab and go item, that tastes like candy. The non frosted versions are so dry and hard to eat also..

Not even close, why is this a thread? :smh:

Last edited:

Pop tarts are just a grab and go item, that tastes like candy. The non frosted versions are so dry and hard to eat also..

But if you get the strudel right , they AMAZING , next level :pimp:

You guys actually put Pop Tarts in your cart/basket at the supermarket?

I could see a mom doing that for her kids, but a grown single man? Wild stuff.

Damn and here I am thinking adults could eat and buy what they wanted. I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

Before Pop-Tart Minis came (and went), I hadn't seen people eat Pop-Tarts "cold."

Now it is common.

I need to put mine in the toaster. Crispy edges

Nah, you the type that can't be trusted B. Couldn't sit at my table with that strudel nonsense. Now put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

You have the palate of a 10 year old tho, be an adult and eat a turnover.

Last edited:
i'm headed to japan end of the month to eat at the michelin-starred ramen spots and other japanese treats but i just polished off a pack of chocolate mocha pop tarts. my palate is just fine :lol:

Back
Top Bottom