In The Commision, you ask for permission to hit em

he said duct taping your fam. destiny lays in my hand"

your family's destiny lays in his hands. :rofl: oh my God y'all dudes are hilarious

y'all should work for Rap Genius
I thought that line was self explanatory. Lol @ thinking its a shot @ Nas

For all the dudes that think it's a reach, can you give me your interpretation of the line...."duct tapin, your fam destiny" please??
he said duct taping your fam. destiny lays in my hand"

your family's destiny lays in his hands.
roll.gif
oh my God y'all dudes are hilarious

y'all should work for Rap Genius
Ya know, I got no problem with folks disagreeing with me, but when the evidence is presented so clearly right there in front of ****** faces I can't see how someone wouldn't want to just say "thanks for the insight" and leave it at that.  You know some dudes just have to difficult I guess.  

As a community leader I teach some of our more younger illiterate brothers and sisters on the weekends, sometimes I get a little bit of resistance so I'm okay with some of the backlash that I received in here regarding this topic, it comes with the territory.  This is one of the rare occasions where I wish ninjahood was around as I'm sure he has some old Source magazine or other publication laying around that talks about this. 
 Y'all had no clue Nas and Big had problems b4 last real _ alive
No *****, YOU had not clue Nas and Big had problems before last real ***** alive.  We're not going to let your lack of understanding or knowledge on this particular matter fall upon the rest of us.  Some of us were around the game back then, which means it's on you and some of the rest of these dudes in here to catch up.  Remember champ, just because YOU don't know what time it is, doesn't mean that the rest of us don't. 

****** in here acting like they was in the booth with BIG when he laid this ****. Y'all had no clue Nas and Big had problems b4 last real _ alive

"I take the crown off the so called king of the town and lock it down" - Nas on Affirmative Action Remix, pretty obvious who he's going at

Ya know, I got no problem with folks disagreeing with me, but when the evidence is presented so clearly right there in front of ****** faces I can't see how someone wouldn't want to just say "thanks for the insight" and leave it at that.  You know some dudes just have to difficult I guess.  

As a community leader I teach some of our more younger illiterate brothers and sisters on the weekends, sometimes I get a little bit of resistance so I'm okay with some of the backlash that I received in here regarding this topic, it comes with the territory.  This is one of the rare occasions where I wish ninjahood was around as I'm sure he has some old Source magazine or other publication laying around that talks about this. 

No *****, YOU had not clue Nas and Big had problems before last real ***** alive.  We're not going to let your lack of understanding or knowledge on this particular matter fall upon the rest of us.  Some of us were around the game back then, which means it's on you and some of the rest of these dudes in here to catch up.  Remember champ, just because YOU don't know what time it is, doesn't mean that the rest of us don't. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you didn't know **** like I said and you still don't. My lack of understanding or just you reaching out to touch the sky? We know you were around the game Tah Tah so if Big told you them bars was for Nas back in 96-97 then please do tell. Otherwise, **** or in the words of your step pops "we don't believe you, you need more ppl"

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you didn't know **** like I said and you still don't. My lack of understanding or just you reaching out to touch the sky? We know you were around the game Tah Tah so if Big told you them bars was for Nas back in 96-97 then please do tell. Otherwise, **** or in the words of your step pops "we don't believe you, you need more ppl"
Again, you openly admitted that YOU didn't know that Big and Nas had beef until "Last Real ***** Alive".  Just because YOU didn't know they had beef until then doesn't mean that the rest of us didn't know.  For that, you my friend put your cards on the table too early and were proven to not have a winning hand.  That was your mistake, and I and others are here to help clean up after your mess. 

The least you can do is say "thank you" and keep it moving, or are you going to be an ungrateful ***** the remainder of your life?  I'm not going to allow you to cast your aspersions on the rest of us.  Some folks are in here to learn and to share information.  It's about time you get down with the program champ.   

School me then Tah tell me the real
Please champ, call me Deuce King, I'll even go with the name "Professor" is that makes you feel better.  This is what I like to see and would like to see more of from you in the future, you asking questions instead of assuming.  You can do yourself and more importantly this message board a great service by doing so.   With that being said, lets get down to business.

The beef between Big and Nas stemmed from Nas pretty much being guilty by association in his friendship with Raekwon and Ghostface since those two got at Big on OB4CL, which of course included Nas on the track "Verbal Intercoure"  Then later on Big of course was King of New York leaving Nas in the backdrop a bit even though Nas was highly regarded off of and from Illmatic, but Biggie had the spotlight of the city and really hip hop community on him. 

This of course left Nas in the dust a slightly as Big was getting all the attention, and rightly so.  As stated earlier, Nas took a shot at Biggie on Affirmative Action remix, be sure to check out the song since you obviously didn't already
wink.gif
.  Perhaps Big felt that Nas was siding with Rae and Ghost since he didn't disassociate himself from the two or the situation at hand from OB4CL.  Either way, Big continued to give subliminals, with his Victory verse being the topic at hand right now, see below.........

"There may be a slight case for “Kick in the Door” being aimed at Nas, but the line that really goes at Nas is found on “Victory” off of Puff Daddy’s No Way Out, where B.I.G. says: “Your Fam/ Destiny lays in my hands/ Gat lays at my waist” Nas’s daughter is named Destiny and since Biggie says “your fam,” the line is pretty obviously directed at Nas."

Taken from this link.............http://headmasterz.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/a-must-read-nas-big-had-beef/

So how are we doing this champ, do you want to thank me now or thank me later??

Nobody really knows if that part was about Nas or not but the fact is BIG and Nas had a small back and forth at that time so it's not that big of a reach. BIG was as clever as you can get. He threw subliminals at more than a few rappers.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] come on Tah...I was on that website earlier, that proves what? Who wrote that? What accredited hip hop writer wrote that? Wtf is a L boogz? At least give me a sohh or allhiphop article.. So you believe everything you see on the net if it sounds good right? Show me something with Nas, Big, or somebody in their camp echoing these sentiments. If not, you're assuming and like my ***** Diddy said on the opening, "Don't make an *** outta yourself by assuming"

Just thirsty to dicksuck them bk rappers huh

Show me something with Nas, Big, or somebody in their camp echoing these sentiments. If not, you're assuming and like my ***** Diddy said on the opening, "Don't make an *** outta yourself by assuming"

Bless your heart.  Try to keep your responses at a mature level champ.  At least you're standing firm in your stance...........not exactly smart of you but I'll give you credit for being consistent nonetheless.  All the evidence is right there is front of you, whether you choose to or are able to piece it together is on you.  Feel free to still reach out to me and ask questions going forward however.  Remember, I not only preach, I teach as well.  

Last edited:
Exactly, nothing to say. No proof but a random *** internet article. My stance will stay firm because you haven't came with no proof or evidence, just ASSumptions. We can agree to disagree Tah, I just have a hard time with you telling me what a dead man was talking about with no facts...

That's why I respect the _s who say names, it would be less ASSuming with ppl like you

That's why I respect the _s who say names, it would be less ASSuming with ppl like you

He said her name though...

:lol:

How you guys don't see that that line was Big saying that your family is tied up and he has a gun to them or on him so if he chooses to let them live or die is all on him hence their destiny lays in his hands... is beyond me.

Last edited:

He said her name though...

laugh.gif

How you guys don't see that that line was Big saying that your family is tied up and he has a gun to them or on him so if he chooses to let them live or die is all on him hence their destiny lays in his hands... is beyond me.
so why didnt he use fate???

It doubled as a shot at Nas

Back
Top Bottom