In the NBA, who do you think would be the best street brawler?

I remember that with Camby and Ferry. Camby was waiting for dude outside the locker room.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Artest is a big dude man, if he got some hands hell wreck guys, hes sitting at like 270

laugh.gif
At y'all laughing at Matt Harpring, dude is tougher than 99% of the NBA.
exactly..jus cuz someone has a few tats doesnt make them tough..ill take a southern white boy in a fight over most of these dudes

K-Mart
Artest

Nobody has mentioned LBJ he can mess dudes up I bet, pound for pound I dont think anybody is more muscular than him

Or Lil' Nate

If it was a video game, I would take Jermaine O'Neal over most because of his deadly Shadow Punch, word to Johnny Cage.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you guys fools?? Ben wallace will WRECK ANYBODY in the league right now in the hands department. Guaranteed.
laugh.gif
@ people sayin s-jax and lil nate rob, and stackhouse etc etc.. I'm surethey can scrap but Get outta here with that. Nobody can see Ben from the shoulders. Dude is just too mean, too brolic. i think he'll fold artest in aheartbeat

00016f.jpg

ben%20wallace.jpg

In case I never told you, Shaq and I (plus my 9 year old and 5 year old son) both train in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts under the legendary UFC champion Royce Gracie and his protégé' John Burke.
http://www.yuckyhouseleads.com/wordpress/

Just a lil somethin somethin for MMA fans
laugh.gif

shaq-gracie-orlando.jpg

I'm wondering if Shaq can do an Oma plata
eek.gif
roll.gif
He'll probably break your arm with a simple arm bar

Back
Top Bottom