In the NBA, who do you think would be the best street brawler?

its not just muscle or toughness.I think skill as well. either Iverson, cuz he'll just score at will no matter what size or ?

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by Louisville Slugger

it was Brad Miller...when he played for the Bulls.

damn Oakley, Artest, n B Miler on one squad
eek.gif
Shaq tryed to hit dude with the "CLUB PUNCH, $@### YOUR DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY NAME IS" word to foxx.....

1. Artest
2. stackhouse
3. Nasty Nate Robinson

EDIT: btw this is pound for pound.
eek.gif
those pics of Ben Wallace i dont knowwho can touch him. Nate couldnt take dwn like him or Shaq (he could take down JR though who is a FOOT taller than him
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
) but pound for pound ill take these 3.

im surprised no one mentioned bruce bowen..if he is willing to step under someones foot when they come down from shooting only god knows what hell do in astreet fight. son is grimey
laugh.gif

23MCpizzle23 wrote:

eek.gif
Shaq tryed to hit dude with the "CLUB PUNCH, $@### YOUR DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY NAME IS" word to foxx.....

smh.gif
�at shaq missing thatroundhouse...oak, brad and even artest were hacking shaq in that game it wasnt even funny...i was kinda ashamed he missed the punch...he shouLdve knocked thatpunk brad...back to the topic no ones even touching big ben this guys crazy...but if you wanna get punk fighter in the streets id give to bruce bowen...bowensthe type to kick you in the nuts then jab you and when the cops show up he'd be off the hook and the other guy who got kicked gets arrested

caLiwestcoast1 wrote:
23MCpizzle23 wrote:

eek.gif

smh.gif
�at shaq missing that roundhouse...oak, brad and even artest were hacking shaq in that game it wasnt even funny...i was kinda ashamed he missed the punch...he shouLdve knocked that punk brad...back to the topic no ones even touching big ben this guys crazy...but if you wanna get punk fighter in the streets id give to bruce bowen...bowens the type to kick you in the nuts then jab you and when the cops show up he'd be off the hook and the other guy who got kicked gets arrested

Seriously dude, why do you�capitalize your "L's" in every�post?

Lol @ Kermit Washington.�Sucks, he's actually a�good dude�from what I've read/watched.
��

Back
Top Bottom