In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

There was a period of time this year that I thought about it many times, that was after I found out my gf cheated on me.  But since then its been manageable, I tend to go back into those moments every now and then but they are less common the longer time goes

none. man up...unless you're in complete and constant physical pain, there's no reason for someone to consider it.

none. man up...unless you're in complete and constant physical pain, there's no reason for someone to consider it.

I never understood it because I ask my self how the hell do people become gay I can never find an answer that's convincing enoughsame thing goes for suicide I could never kill my self on purpose so many things to look forward to in life breast at that if you straight how can a guy give something like that upJust sayin -yeezy shrug-

I never understood it because I ask my self how the hell do people become gay I can never find an answer that's convincing enoughsame thing goes for suicide I could never kill my self on purpose so many things to look forward to in life breast at that if you straight how can a guy give something like that upJust sayin -yeezy shrug-

Great thread. Most people aren't honest with themseleves so I'm not surprised about people denying they don't think of it.

Great thread. Most people aren't honest with themseleves so I'm not surprised about people denying they don't think of it.

i had a friend tell me today that if i didnt give him a call last week to see what he was doing he wouldnt be here right now, it left me feeling like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. i was on my way to a friends house and was stuck at a red light and literally just got my phone out and called that friend for no reason at all (or so i thought) i ended up talking to him for a few hours that night last week and he's been going through a tough time with a witch of an ex gf trying to sue and get him arrested and stuff. 

i had a friend tell me today that if i didnt give him a call last week to see what he was doing he wouldnt be here right now, it left me feeling like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. i was on my way to a friends house and was stuck at a red light and literally just got my phone out and called that friend for no reason at all (or so i thought) i ended up talking to him for a few hours that night last week and he's been going through a tough time with a witch of an ex gf trying to sue and get him arrested and stuff. 

Back
Top Bottom