in the process of getting a car few questions

why don;t you look at a acura TLS, OP those things will last you a lot longer, easier to maintain, and they are still sexy as hell

Originally Posted by kicks24

im looking to buy a used car and  i think i have narrowed it down to these 3 cars  anyone own one of these cars im leaning towards the cc R line but dont know anyone that owns. any positive or negative info would be helpful. it will be CPO if it means anything.
c300

VW CC 

328i

How many miles on each?...

all 3 will be expensive to maintain. from my experience and those of my friends, i'd say cop the one you like to drive the most. they will each feel different, as they are suited for different things. personally, i prefer a sportier ride so i'd insta-cop the bmw. the benz would probably be the best for cruising if you aren't into taking corners hard or anything like that. the vw, well, i just don't like vw's.

drive all 3. get insurance quotes ahead of time so you aren't surprised. buy the one you like the most. in the end, be prepared for maintenance costs, regardless of what car you choose.

Ya'll gotta understand the meaning of a CPO car. Yes, the car is used but CPO cars are thoroughly inspected and maintained by the dealership before it's put on the floor for sale

Dealerships don't certify any and every used car they get... They only slap CPO tags on well maintained, low-to-mid mileage cars

That's Why unless I'm able to pay the car off whole with no payments, I'll always buy Luxury CPO cars....

VW is the best bang for the buc, period. Go look at the ratings of all 3 on Consumer Reports
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Buying used BMWs with over 20k miles isn't a good idea. As others have said they are great cars however around that 70-80k mile mark things start breaking down and something that would cost a Honda $200 to replace is going to cost you $1500 with a beamer (or other foreign luxury vehicles).   Add in labor costs and after a couple years of depreciation you'll be paying 1/4 or more of your car's value just to keep it running.

CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED ....meaning.... IT HAS A WARRANTY....meaning NOTHING IS COMING OUT OF THE OWNERS POCKET

My Lex is covered until it hits 125k miles
pimp.gif
....it feels great
laugh.gif

Exactly.  100K or 2 years? UGGH, obviously the 2 years will elapse a lot quicker.  More so, you have to understand WHAT THE WARRANTY is for.  Read between the lines as most warranties do not cover 'maintenence' let alone break downs.

Do you really think your oil leaks and seals will be replaced or fixed? I doubt it.

If that's the case, I might as well buy someone's traded in vehicle and drive it for life, as it has 100K warranty. LOLZ  
False, i work for BMW and a lot of times warranty does cover stuff like this, as long as you didnt %!%! it up yourself some how and is just a flaw of the car.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I find it funny u put a WV in there in place of an Audi..
laugh.gif

just some eye candy ..
Are you on clublexus? I saw an is-f that looked a lot like this one the other day. I'd go with the Mercedes by the way. My mom always gets great service from her dealer. They ride really nice too.

My personal favorite is the Benz, but parts will be expensive for all three. The CC is fairly larger than the other two.

My ex-gf bought a 08 CPO BMW 328 Convertible with 15k a year & a half ago. She doesnt have to do anything to it for like another 3 years or when it hits 100k.

Only thing she'll have to pay for is oil changes which cost nothing.

Literally everything else is covered under the CPO.

I have a CPO Cadillac STS (5yr,100k) and I havent paid a dime into anything. Had it for 3 yrs now, got it with 35k. I have alil less than 5k till mine runs out tho.

CPO > Brand new car

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Vendetta

My Lex is covered until it hits 125k miles
pimp.gif
....it feels great
laugh.gif

What Lex you pushing? How's your experience with it?
My boy has a IS250SE which I just drove for the first time this past week.  I must say the interior is 
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I was considering the new 3, but the Lex IS250SE has seriously caught my eye. 

I've heard good stories about reliability, but also read weird stories like you can't fold your rear seats down.  

Back
Top Bottom