In today's music news: the ever controversial Tupac Shakur has just released another album

1978%20Set.jpg

under the alias Makaveli.� Music insiders are running wild trying to rearrange other artist street dates, in fear of a wipeout in retail interchart movement.�Although no one knows the exact cause of the new album; resources tell me a number of less fortunate rappers have joined together in conspiracy to assassinatethe character of not only Mr. Shakur, but of Death Row Records as well.
Nas, the alleged ring leader of it, is furious at Tupac excuse me Makaveli's verbal assault on Mobb Sleep, Notorius P.I.G., and several other New Yorkrappers Jay-Z, from "Hawaiian Sophie" fame, Big Little whatever and several other corny sounding $!%%+$#$@+*%$� are understandably shaken up by thisrelease. The question everbody wants to know is -- why'd they get this !**** started?
Tupac, rather Makaveli, was not available for comment but released this statement:

tupac3.jpg

"It's not about East or West. It's about ##@%!# and #%%+%%@, power and money, riders and punks. Which side areyou on?"

{*gun cocked, bang bang bang bang bang bang, bullets hit ground*}
These n'z is still f'n talkin? You n'z still breathin? F'n roaches, aight
Aight, it's the Raid for your cockroaches

pimp.gif

Last year was a hard one but life goes on bumpin my head against the wall learnin right from wrong

Originally Posted by King Will

Bad Boy Killer!!!!!
Jay-Z die too,
Lookin' out for Mobb Deep,
+++%* when I find you....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Weak MotherFers dont deserve to breathe
How many !!@$!* down to ride for me? YAAAAY-YAY!
WEST COAST RIDAH! COMING RIGHT BEHIND YA
SHOULD HAVE NEVER %+*+@$ WITH ME

BAD BOY KILLA
JAY-Z DIE, TOO
LOOKIN OUT FOR MOBB DEEP
+%%@$, WHEN I FIND YOU!

this album woulda been the greatest album ever

if it wasn't for the outlawz on every single song

Man, if this album isn't a classic then George Bush deserved another term...

Blaspemy is one of my favorite Pac songs of all time if u listen to the lyrics...

One of the hardest intros/songs
pimp.gif

And word to whoever said Me and My Girlfriend is a masterpiece.

Back
Top Bottom