In which grade did your peers begin engaging in adult activities?

House was a village. Uncles drank & stogs all around. Drank that **** in 6th grade. Didn’t like it. Special brew was better. Smoked Marlboro lights round same time.

Lost my v (14) running choo choo with the homie on a base head fronting like we had a sack.

I ran with my older brother and them who were 2-3 years older than me...so I was in the mix around 12/13....When they actually let me start going out with them an be around :lol:. Lost my V card at 14. Drank at 15 in the teen clubs. Got an HJ/BJ on the school bus at 13.

Older heads I was with called me the “man child” :lol:. I was always the youngest sneaking into 18 + clubs and college parties at 15, or high school parties in middle school. By the time I was a Sr in high school....I was hitting the 21 and up clubs with a fake or my brother extra Id. Hella fun, but low key made college a lil boring because I experienced a lot of **** that should’ve been New, fresh and age appropriate for me at the time.

Odly enough....the first time I smoked was at 22. Not that I had anything against it. It was always around. Just Never had the urge too and always passed it up.

Tried trees for the first time in 8th grade, started really drinking in HS.

It kind of amazes me when I hear about all the middle school debauchery. I was messing with girls back then but no drugs or drinking. I think I had a sip of beer at 13-14 and hated it.

I was pretty clean in HS too. Only drank twice. At 16 me and my boy drove 2 hours out of state to visit his sister in college. She had a few of her girls come through to drink. Didn’t get any play but those chicks got us ****ed up :lol: Didn’t smoke for the first time until 3rd year in college.

Looking back, none of my immediate circle in my teenage years was into “partying.” It was school, part time jobs, selling cds, girls, cars, video games, playing ball, and just hanging out.

Peers were having sex in 7th grade

Myself, not until 9th

Peers were smoking and drinking round 10th grade

Myself, not until junior year in college

Started smashing sophomore year
Started drinking junior year... But like 0-100 though, went from not knowing about parties to partying every single weekend
Started smoking freshman year of college, stopped drinking freshman year of college. Again 0-100, from never smoking to hot boxing 3 blunts with 4 heads in the car almost instantly

Dudes really out here getting it in during your middle school years? Wild :lol:

I was a certified jock square until the age of 20 or so didn't really drink/smoke because none of my friends really did.

Smashed at 15 though, couldn't wait for that.

7th grade was the first time I was at the mall with a girl that I liked and I said "where do you want to eat" and she was like "anywhere is fine"...

so I said "how about that Teri burger spot", and she said "I don't like teri burgers"...

so I was like "what about that Chinese place", and she said "I just had Chinese food yesterday"...

I had no idea at the time...

But it truly was a preview of marriage

Got a handy from this chubby older Guatemalan girl in I think 9th grade in whatever sci class that was.

She told one of the hose in our class the boy had that pole mad loud and word spread and it was on from there.

Don't eem remember when I started smoking. Little juugs and finesse moves early high school too.

Didn’t smash until 10th grade, dudes around my way started at 6th grade. Didn’t notice kids smoking weed until 7th grade, dude had a dutchmasters in his ear walking around the the halls. Use to see a bunch of used condoms/empty bottles in the staircases in high school and weed smell all the time. I didn’t start to Smoke until after high school. Been chiefing everyday since :nthat:

I knew a kid that was smashing earlier than everyone else in the 6th grade. Used a plastic vegetable bag from the grocery store as a condom lmao

I got a story worse than that. Couple of my boys are savages. They smashed two chicks at their pool and one didn't have a condom so he dumped the trash out of the trash can and used that bag :sick: not gonna lie, i looked at him a little different after that. And what type of chick would be down for that?

I got a story worse than that. Couple of my boys are savages. They smashed two chicks at their pool and one didn't have a condom so he dumped the trash out of the trash can and used that bag :sick: not gonna lie, i looked at him a little different after that. And what type of chick would be down for that?
Wowwww
BD07BD4E-99A8-4E69-A4BF-1C16E671BFFC.gif

:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom