In your opinion, what are the craziest sneaker releases in history?

Yeah the DMP 6/11 was crazy. First time I ever did a raffle at Niketown Los Angeles and failed! I still got 2 pairs though.. local shop and one with Eastbay. Only pair I was pissed I didn't get at release day were those AJ XIII Altitudes in 05. One of the few times my mom and pop shop only had one FSR and I didn't get a pair.

Im still kinda salty about these :lol:

It was crazy but due to the weather and ********, not cuz people were fighting each other. At the end everyone there got a pair

I mean there were definitely drama that night lmao. People were going as far as suing Nike lmao

Air Jordan DMP 6/11 Nothing was the same after

I'm sure it's probably much crazier drops nationwide but that releases in Brooklyn Ny :wow: :smh: :frown:::wow: :ohwell:

I was in high school. Had to walk around with knife and black garbage bag so the stick up kids wouldn't spot me. I heard they made a killing on that herald square train station.

Them galaxy's was wild too I heard.

Forreal, I remember being at NTLA lit asf... camping was fun back then :lol:

The problem tho was at the time I worked at the Nike factory in Sawgrass that night and after I left I went straight to the store in the same mall. I was 15th at the time but then security kicked us out. We went to Denny's for a bit, in fact, EVERYONE went to Denny's and then as soon as one person paid and left. We ALL left! Then from 2am to 9am it was nothing but bickering and arguing about who was were. Then Clive came out and call names from the list. I was #2 lol...I copped my pair and matching shorts. Good times!

Them galaxy's was wild too I heard.

Bro I had to work at the FTL in Millennia Mall and fam, **** was looking like COD - Modern Warefare II

Never before a release completely SHUTS DOWN all over FL.

I was pissed cause I was guaranteed a pair but Nike saw "Nah Son! Box them up and ship them joints back!"

When the concords dropped in 2011, had a homie that was in line at FTL. He said close to opening a buncha idiots showed up and started threatening to rob people and the store if they couldn't get a pair (i dunno why they'd even announce those ill intentions). Shut the release down at that store so last minute my boy has to fly to a next FTL. Ended up having to pay resell :lol::smh:

Me i was KO in my bed... **** all that nonsense :lol:

I mean there were definitely drama that night lmao. People were going as far as suing Nike lmao
Yea that was just people talking ****, at least they gave people their kicks but that release was poorly organized. VIPs were buying multiples and dudes looping inside while cats were drowning in the rain

UNION LA clerks pack x Nike Air Force 180 on La Brea
There was a lot of stuff going on there
(If anyone has pics of this drop hit up Union because noone has any pics) People brought all they heat out and there was no pics LOL

Stussy x Nike Court Force Hi Yellow / Black release ... I had time to leave the line and walk into Supreme LA & Cop a Raekwon Box Logo photo tee shirt for $32

Supreme & Fairfax was a ghost town

The cool grey xi’s that came out in March 2001 were a straight **** show during the release date.

God I feel old now lmao.

I think the Pigeon SB drop was probably the craziest and most memorable just based on where it took place and the timeframe.

But for me personally, yeah, the 2011 Concord drop was terrible. First and last time camping for me. :lol:

So much ****ery happened that night/day even though I ended up getting a pair. Had dudes in a mob outside Finishline threatening to shoot up the spot and everything. Never again. :smh:

2nd artist series release at Nort. When the Espo's and NERD Dunks released.

Cats cutting the line. Weapons brandished. Police come.

Espo rolling around in an ice cream truck :lol:

Most def the 2011 Concord release, my first and very last time camping. Shoe Gallery let resellers cut the line in front and buy multiple pairs. I remember one guy bought like 6 pairs and he paid like 3 other guys to stand in line and buy more pairs. Had his SUV parked right next to the store and loaded all those pairs in his trunk right in front of the line :smh:

The problem tho was at the time I worked at the Nike factory in Sawgrass that night and after I left I went straight to the store in the same mall. I was 15th at the time but then security kicked us out. We went to Denny's for a bit, in fact, EVERYONE went to Denny's and then as soon as one person paid and left. We ALL left! Then from 2am to 9am it was nothing but bickering and arguing about who was were. Then Clive came out and call names from the list. I was #2 lol...I copped my pair and matching shorts. Good times!
you from South Florida?

Back
Top Bottom