In your opinion, who is the next GOAT MC?

Who is the GOAT

• J. Cole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pusha T

• Drake

• Big Sean

• Meek Mill

• Wale

• Rockie Fresh

• Absol

• Kendrick Lamar

• A$AP Rocky

• Kid Cudi

• Tyga

• Dom Kennedy

• Schoolboy Q

• Hopsin

• Future

• Ace Hood

• Wiz Khalifa

• Mac Miller

• Total voters
kendrick lamar is overrated imo-------if dude shinin this hard i might as well hop in the game shiiiii

GOAT means Greatest of All Time.. Not one of them has a shot..

This is like on Carter 1 when Wayne says "Best Rapper Alive... Since the Best Rapper retired" As if Jay-Z was dead because he retired..

This is like on Carter 1 when Wayne says "Best Rapper Alive... Since the Best Rapper retired" As if Jay-Z was dead because he retired..
Yo, what part of this is being an opinion thread for fun do you ratchet haters not understand. I mean I guess you can't read bro.

There is no such DEFINITION as the greatest rapper of all time. It is all opinion based, Now get your black mama masked face outta here wit yo hating.

P.S. He don't even where no God damn mask no more, his nose healed a while ago so you a lil late bro.

Yo, what part of this is being an opinion thread for fun do you ratchet haters not understand. I mean I guess you can't read bro.
There is no such DEFINITION as the greatest rapper of all time. It is all opinion based, Now get your black mama masked face outta here wit yo hating.

P.S. He don't even where no God damn mask no more, his nose healed a while ago so you a lil late bro.

damn, you put son in his place.

Last edited:

Says the grown man using another man's name in idolization... Aubrey is that you?

Apparently reading isn't your strong point... Greatest Rapper of All Time means there is not one rapper who has ever been better than him....

And MY OPINION is not one of them has a shot....

Hate :lol: ... This generation needs to grow up from the insanely idiotic viewpoint that anything unfavorable is hate... Low self-esteem having generation can't realize when they're terrible in something or state an idea that is just laughable.

You can go back with all the lights off, closed off from society listening to "Marvin's Room" as you slowly weep.

Welcome to NT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom