Indiana Pacers @ Toronto Raptors 7:00 EST

The pacers are definately an up an coming team this year, and are going to surprise alot of people. We cannot take a night off against these guys. We need toplay smart basketball, low amount of turnovers, and get bosh to score more than 1 point in the first three quarters, and get bargs to shoot over 10%....
smh.gif
frown.gif

Its going to be close, thats my only prediction.

GO RAPS GO!

bosh is really falling off my list of fav players and fast. charminass SOB. Bargs is cold as hell too, he needs to get back down on the block to work alittle like he did in the first two games.

The jazz game made me so mad i stopped watching after the Moon, Calderon, Bosh, 3 on 1 mess up.

Get the @#%% going raps! Let's @#%% ing go!

The pacers are definately an up an coming team this year, and are going to surprise alot of people.
We started 3-0...then lost 5 straight.
laugh.gif

We can't seem to play a full 48 minutes. If we start out slow one quarter, we'll say "!%@+ it. Better next quarter."
smh.gif

Raptors by 12.

"The pacers are definately an up an coming team this year, and are going to surprise alot of people."

lol Yeah i know what your talkin about MisterP, but still, we cant take the pacers lightly. Like, the Pacers have the ability to win nearly every game. A slumpis a slump, nothing more. I sure as hell dont want to be the team to start Indiana's winning streak back up. Thats all im saying, is that the Pacers havethe ability to win games. And we have to take that away and create our own opporunity to win games.

Maceo Basden getting the starting nod as his first action this season?

Another brilliant move by the smitch.
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

And this fellow raptor fans is the reason why I didnt want Smitch involved with the raptors anymore.

indifferent.gif

ive thought kareem rush was nice since his big showing in the tourney. Raps had him for about 2 hours then gave him up for that scrubby dude from fresno state.

72sfozp.jpg

ANTHONY PARKER FROM WAYYYY DOWNTOWN!!!!

pimp.gif

Im pretty sure thats one of the drills the raps do durring practice. They have a better percentage behind our own halfcourt line than we do inside the threepoint line....

CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Man it feels good to say that again. A good win tonight. Everyone played pretty well except for Bargs. Just imagine how better we'd be if he actually hitshots and didn't get into fould trouble. Also nice to see Garbo getting minutes. The whole team looked really alive tonight after the slow 1st quarterstart.

Bosh could be playing better, but there are improvements so far since the first game of the year. Plus, he is still getting in game shape anyway, so itsnothing to be too extremely worried about.

Now Bargs is another story. dude is just playing bad basketball. And there are no excuses right now on how he is playing. dude has to step up and play thegame.

CHEA!

My dude is just not lookin comfortable out there.
Sometimes Bargnani just gotta calm down and let the game come to him.
He tries to do to much sometime.
Once he hits that 3 though, it's gonna take a load off his chest, and hopefully he can just focus on playing.

Great game overall. Bosh got to the line 'nuff times and we had great bench play, especially from Jose.

Next we get the Warriors.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom