Indianapolis/Midwest NT'ers?

Regional Forums are pretty much dead.

So trying my luck in General.

I'm going to be in Indianapolis for the night for a job interview.

Places to go in the Indianapolis for FOOD, Shoe Places to check out?

I'll be staying near Lucas Oil Stadium.

Thanks

Regional Forums are always dead. I posted a thread, didn't get an answer until like a week later. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I wish more people would go on there, just to have meet ups and chill. 

Regional Forums are always dead. I posted a thread, didn't get an answer until like a week later. :lol:  :smh:

I wish more people would go on there, just to have meet ups and chill

yeah same here, nobody be in my region's section

I stay in Virginia btw

Whatever you do, make sure you stop by longs bakery off 16th street and get the glazed yeast donuts. If its not the best donut you've ever tasted, I'll paypal you $100. Srs.

Oh, and make sure you take cash. That's all they accept.

Don't waste your time at any sneaker stores. Only boutique we have is in broad ripple and its too much of a drive coming from downtown.

As far as restaurants go, you have to stop by St Elmo's. It's a staple here in Indy. Also check out Harry and Izzy. It's pretty good. Both are right in heart of downtown Indy. Right next to the mall.

Whatever you do, make sure you stop by longs bakery off 16th street and get the glazed yeast donuts. If its not the best donut you've ever tasted, I'll paypal you $100. Srs.

Don't waste your time at any sneaker stores. Only boutique we have is in broad ripple and its too much of a drive coming from downtown.

As far as restaurants go, you have to stop by St Elmo's. It's a staple here in Indy. Also check out Harry and Izzy. It's pretty good. Both are right in heart of downtown Indy. Right next to the mall.

I'm only in town for one night, I already made a reservation at St. Elmos. It's about .2 miles from my hotel.

No need for the Paypal, I kinda wanna try the donut, but it's 3 miles from the hotel and I have no car.

Thanks man much appreciated

Is it safe to walk around?
Hey, my dude! I'm currently in Indy for law school. So maybe I can help you out a bit.

1. It's definitely safe to walk around; downtown Indy is very safe, and even the "bad" parts of Indy aren't actually bad, as compared to the southside of Chicago.

2. Definitely good idea getting a steak from St. Elmo's/ Harry & Izzy's( they serve the same steaks cooked the same way)

3. If you're going to be there for the weekend, your best bet to go out and party would be broad ripple, but if your interview is on a thurs., you could go to howl at the moon . . .it's a piano bar that's super packed and has $1 beers all night. 

4. There aren't really any sneaker spots, and the mall downtown is pretty dull and terrible. There is the fashion mall at keystone crossing, but that's kind of far from you if you're staying downtown without a vehicle. 

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

Hey, my dude! I'm currently in Indy for law school. So maybe I can help you out a bit.
1. It's definitely safe to walk around; downtown Indy is very safe, and even the "bad" parts of Indy aren't actually bad, as compared to the southside of Chicago.
2. Definitely good idea getting a steak from St. Elmo's/ Harry & Izzy's( they serve the same steaks cooked the same way)
3. If you're going to be there for the weekend, your best bet to go out and party would be broad ripple, but if your interview is on a thurs., you could go to howl at the moon . . .it's a piano bar that's super packed and has $1 beers all night. 
4. There aren't really any sneaker spots, and the mall downtown is pretty dull and terrible. There is the fashion mall at keystone crossing, but that's kind of far from you if you're staying downtown without a vehicle. 

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

thanks man
my interviews on monday morning. so probably no time to party.
I'm just in indianapolis for sunday night. so I might make a trek to that bakery and then dinner at St. Elmos.

I might grub on some potbelly's.

I'm only in town for one night, I already made a reservation at St. Elmos. It's about .2 miles from my hotel.

No need for the Paypal, I kinda wanna try the donut, but it's 3 miles from the hotel and I have no car.

Thanks man much appreciated
Brah, do what you have to do to get there!

My brother-in-law who is Canadian, reminds me to bring him a box every time I go to visit. The donuts are serious.

Brah, do what you have to do to get there!

My brother-in-law who is Canadian, reminds me to bring him a box every time I go to visit. The donuts are serious.
yo them longs be fire but for real where the indy sneaker heads at 

Back
Top Bottom