INDIE Music Thread

smokin.gif

hey how do you embed soundcloud on here?  anyways this is a new song by this  band I discovered at the end of last summer

I already got the EP awhile back it's pretty rad, album out in June but Colombia records is involved somehow so I dunno if that meets the criteria for indie anymore.

I change my mind about that new Tame Impala song, it's a good song but if it was the first thing I ever heard by them it wouldn't make me interested in listening to any of their other stuff. 

Broken Bell? Just heard their song The Angel and Fool on suits. Thinking about getting into them

"Teenage Talk" from St. Vincent. Another really incredible song from Annie. Love the harmony and flow of this one.

anyone catch any good Coachella sets? whatsonot had cool stuff. panda bear's show reminded me of the one-man-laptop-band days of lo-fi. cool visuals though.

wow I love what I'm listening to in Jamie xx. thanks for putting me on him. I go to download lol

Picked up the new Alabama shakes and passion pit today. Half way through the passion pit album and I like it a lot so far.

i dug that new crystal castles. good to see alice glass didn't take all the music with her. also that new health track. some dark stuff.

Back
Top Bottom