indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Pair came in, craftsmanship seems ok on my pair, actual quality is another story but it's been this way since the '05 retro so no surprise.

Pic with MY OGs from 1999

I wish they would leave the tongue straight like the OG

The green 14 family

Been out the loop all weekend, was out of town, trash service, and swamped workload on monday and yesterday.

Have these hit NDC desktop yet? Can a swoosh disco be used on SNKRS? not trying to pay retail, but also dont wanna be a pain in the ***** to my boy who has swoosh access.

Anywhere a size 8 would be on sale? Thanks in advance gents.

Last edited:
Not sure it's about hype when Nike upped production 50% on some of these models. Remember last December they doubled forecast by 2020 from 5BIL Jordan sales to 10BIL. They're at 5.6 so far this year. Sales have never been better.The only way that happens without over-saturating an already soaking wet market is by increasing production. Expect models to sit longer but they're still moving. Nevertheless like you said, we will be able to get our favorite models weeks after release at retail or on discount. Jordan re-sellers soon crossing into famish lane.

I have 2 friends who sell kicks. One at Foot Locket one has his own business to sell casual kicks.
Both said the amount of Jordans they sell since 2015 has dropped significantly.
When i go out to check how many people are wearing a shoe with a jumpman logo on it i can clearly notice that there are much less since this spring compared to the years 2012-2015.
Here in Germany and Luxembourg.
Most people are wearing some Adidas superstars, nike Cortez, AM90, Nike Hurache 92'.
I think the retail for 190-220 for retro shoe finally shows effect.
People don't wanna spend so much money for a shoe. Especially when the hype cooled off for Jordans generally.
Mainly hardcore jordan fans will stick with Jordans.
I personally prefer to pay 185/200 for the xxx1 than for a retro.

^I hear you, but the national numbers are screaming. 5.6BIL so far and Q4 is pegging to possible do 1BIL alone. For prospective: The ENTIRE Nike Basketball is doing 3BIL in sales, the ENTIRE Under Armor footwear is doing $278MIL.

There hasn't been a time in history that Jordans have sold better.

Last edited:
I have 2 friends who sell kicks. One at Foot Locket one has his own business to sell casual kicks.
When i go out to check how many people are wearing a shoe with a jumpman logo on it i can clearly notice that there are much less since this spring compared to the years 2012-2015.
Most people are wearing some Adidas superstars, nike Cortez, AM90, Nike Hurache 92'.
People don't wanna spend so much money for a shoe. Especially when the hype cooled off for Jordans generally.
Because those Euro countries are the same market as the US

Not sure it's about hype when Nike upped production 50% on some of these models. Remember last December they doubled forecast by 2020 from 5BIL Jordan sales to 10BIL. They're at 5.6 so far this year. Sales have never been better.The only way that happens without over-saturating an already soaking wet market is by increasing production. Expect models to sit longer but they're still moving. Nevertheless like you said, we will be able to get our favorite models weeks after release at retail or on discount. Jordan re-sellers soon crossing into famish lane.

This is good new too me. Let all the hype leave Jordan's, I'll be a happy man :D

Last edited:
Pair came in, craftsmanship seems ok on my pair, actual quality is another story but it's been this way since the '05 retro so no surprise.

Pic with MY OGs from 1999

I wish they would leave the tongue straight like the OG

The green 14 family

Awesome stuff man!!! I just got to re-cop my white/black/chartreuse and I'll be there. I just copped like 4 pair of 14's in the last month so I'm almost done with my 14 collection. I need the those ginger lows asap JB.

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
Reps to you all, I hope y'all enjoy y'all pairs. As for me, I gotta wait until next month to cop. (Priorities) Hopefully, they're still available by then.

Last edited:
Still haven't seen these in person yet. I know if I see them in person I will cop and I am being frugal and waiting for the eventual discount. :smh: Still love these, though and it will only be a matter of time before I visit a HOH...

If black / red 1s and 11s sit - and when I mean sit there are FSR's a week after the release then we can truly say that the retro market bubble has burst. Please let the black / red 1s be easily attainable.

Back
Top Bottom