Industry HBO Series - Renewed for Season 3

Yas, enabled by men everywhere. Dad, her exes, all willing to throw on the cape. She needs a reality adjustment.

Saw the turn coming from Eric but didn't see the firing. Thought he would just ice her out of the promotion, damn. Master class. That ending scene was epic! That HR terminology was so on point.

Danny, played by your own chick. Man she smashing everybody!

Lastly, really want them to dive into the top dog there (eric's boss) I am sure there is an interesting backstory there.

Really liked the new chick this season, thought they should have fleshed her out more.

A+ season though, no complaints.

One of the best episodes in the series great season finale

the elephant in the room returned on Harper wasn’t expecting that

Everyone has cracked Harper but Robert :lol::smh:

The sex scenes are wild on this show. There were some hella realistic fluid sounds when Rashi was in it :lol:

1663786150207.png

Last edited:
Finished s1 and 2 over the weekend. Pretty decent show, but l don't know how to classify Harper. Would she be considered successful in this field or just lucky? Every time you turn around she needs to be bailed out for some **** she's done. What's the deal with her degree? Is this all because she walked out of the final? Why didn't she just retake the class, in the summer or the next semester? Instead she needs to have transcripts forged? Makes no sense to me.

I'm glad Gus cut that fro and got a proper lineup. Yas is in for a rude awakening, hope she's prepared. Poor girl doesn't even have access to her work money 😂🤣😂

I'm not mad at Eric for what he did to Harper. She screwed him over, she can't be trusted. Not to mention she's a ticking time bomb. She needs to go back to the states and deal with her mess.

Rob is a glutton for punishment. Why is he dealing with Catelyn Jenner ? Mommy issues? I'm glad Rishi was kept on, he didn't seem like a bad guy. He didn't deserve to be ****ted on.

Robert and Nicole talk in the car was heartfelt

Eric move felt both like self preservation and actually caring for Harper

To be honest Eric did right by Harper. Insider Trading is no joke and he could see she was heading down a dark path. The only way to save her was to have her face the music but not on something serious as Insider Trading but the Transcript thing. Both get you fired but one gets you actual jail time

Back
Top Bottom