Infared VI Red Suede Early 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2013/07/03/air-jordan-6-infrared-suede-release-info/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
these better not bring a bunch of hype and a "toro" name like the 4s...
sick.gif
 I won't hold my breath tho. I want these and the red suede 21 to release badly. a red suede 18 basically colorblocked reverse of the CDP would be sick too

Last edited:
MN as a source?
tumblr_m0yw8c78lG1qkzq2g.jpg
I see sources from all over the place, random tweets, some person taking a picture of a picture on a computer screen etc... Anyways with the red suede thats been produced this year and the Vi's being "speculated" to come out next year, i wouldnt see this as too farfetched 

I'd be PASSING on those... Just give me the black/infrared, white/infrared, and the Maroons :nerd:

Last edited:
If these actually exist (it is MN after all), then they are an easy cop.  I won't hold my breath.

$170? If so, I'm only interested in the black Infrareds and that's it.

them are nice, but they can slow down on that price jump, before you know it we'll be paying foam prices for Js

I see sources from all over the place, random tweets, some person taking a picture of a picture on a computer screen etc... Anyways with the red suede thats been produced this year and the Vi's being "speculated" to come out next year, i wouldnt see this as too farfetched 

thats what MN thought.So they put this up.;p)

I think this would be a good case where switching the materials would make it turn out better like they did with the "Toro" IV's..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom