INFINITI IPL Vol. MOVE OVER ///M?

Who said it was the ///M or AMG fighter? The company states that this is aimed at the 335is and S4/5 type vehicles. Whoever wrote this article needs to get their facts straight. 

pimp.gif
hell yeah

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[h1]
Under the hood of the IPL G Coupe is a 348-hp version of Infiniti’s high-revving 3.7-liter V-6. Regular G37 coupes get by with 330.
[/h1]

indifferent.gif

That's EXACTLY the face I made when I read that statement.

I'm a HUGE G fan.. but I definitely wouldn't say "move over ///M" with that fact (considering a M3 produces 400+ horses)..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[h1]
Under the hood of the IPL G Coupe is a 348-hp version of Infiniti’s high-revving 3.7-liter V-6. Regular G37 coupes get by with 330.
[/h1]

indifferent.gif

That's EXACTLY the face I made when I read that statement.

I'm a HUGE G fan.. but I definitely wouldn't say "move over ///M" with that fact (considering a M3 produces 400+ horses)..

Not to mention I'm pretty sure the G will lose it's signature sounds because of the new true dual exhaust. All the aftermarket true duals on the G make it sound like @!#%....

Not to mention I'm pretty sure the G will lose it's signature sounds because of the new true dual exhaust. All the aftermarket true duals on the G make it sound like @!#%....

what???????

so my is350 has more torque than it..... 348-HP smfhh.. this is nothing near the ///M

what???????

so my is350 has more torque than it..... 348-HP smfhh.. this is nothing near the ///M

Back
Top Bottom