Info: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach" Now w/ pics!!

im all on these...there so cleaan...and i need to rep for strong island...hopefully i wont have a problem gettin a pair 10.5....i need to know exactly whenthey gonna drop if anything ill have my girl go over on her lunch break and scoop me a pair if not im gonnna have to be on the phone hoping i get lucky...getat me if anyone can hold me down.....there a premium release so they'll prolly be 125????

Originally Posted by ButterySlickness266

Extra Butter in Rockville Centre will be getting these too.... keep an eye out!
pimp.gif
Good to hear! You getting the fitteds too?
nerd.gif

Once I make it back out to LI, I gotta check out your store.

Jones Beach is about 15 minutes from my house and Street Gear isn't much further and I still don't know if I'll be picking these up...but I am fanof the Long Island design that went into the show

Hope they come in today then again I don't .......hold up I'm off today ....hope they come in!!!!!

okay sorry for the delay NT'ers...Detailed pics of the "retail" Air Force 1 Prem QK "Jones Beach", the Street Gear X New Era fitteds(there's 4 of them!!! i'll sneak peek 2 until later) and the "Jones Beach" tees later today....i promise!!. The launch is 06/26/2009 @ StreetGear...12:00pm!! Pricing is as follows: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach"...$150.00. Street Gear X New Era fitteds...$30.00. "JonesBeach" tees...$20.00!!! If you need help with this drop...pm me!! here's a sneek peek:
2n1xlol.jpg

Nino Beatz

There in going fast , got the thumbs up from mayor and Clark Kent !! We open at ten sharp it's going to be crazy!!!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Those shirts are terrible.
ohwell.gif
better than most streetwear I see, nothing great,nothing horrible.
I'd rather this shirt than a Dizzizit x Coka Nostra T I see kids wearing
laugh.gif

in any case, I have dealt with this store before and I'm keeping my opinion to myself
happy.gif
...................and you guys shafted me on black/pink yeezy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marcy419

There in going fast , got the thumbs up from mayor and Clark Kent !! We open at ten sharp it's going to be crazy!!!
guess they got their pairs already
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Clark Kent probably thinks that wack yankee hat is nice too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hey, my art teacher from high school said her brother owned the store. I remember she gave me the number to the store and I still have it saved to this day(just about 3 years now).

These are nice.

Back
Top Bottom