Info: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach" Now w/ pics!!

got my pair yesterday along wit the islanders fitted....there really nice in person i was almost about to get 2 pairs but i held off..

Long Island!
pimp.gif

Don't have the funds to buy though ..

marcy419 never said you guys weren't getting them. He just stated Extra Butter wouldn't have them today. We're all trying to put L.I. on the map!!So, lets cut the crap and become affiliates already. What matters most is that we are on "OUR" way....Street Gear, Extra Butter, Sneaker Bistro, Exit36, etc....WE HERE NOW...Lets stay HERE... just my two centz...

Nino Beatz

right..then why point out that Extra Butter doesn't have them today. other shops in LI are getting these too...
all good though - def. glad LI got some exposure..i just hope it's repped correct.
the NYI fitted Street Gear did looks fresh!

I think that would be a sick fit to rock...especially if you're proud to live on L.I....makes me want the shoes even more now...if I could only get amatching Mets fitted, I would be set

Originally Posted by marcy419

Yo butta let me see some pics of what you guys have to match those so I can stop through!
word...got a couple of things if you're trying to match up...

10 Deep "Willy Loman" Short Sleeve Button Down Oxford

3Sixteen "Monsoon Jacket" ...i own this. sick..fully rip-stop, pockets galore, brimmed out hoody, white aero-mesh breatheable interior, zipperunderneath pick axe buttons...

3Sixteen "Daggers" V-neck

pimp.gif
hit us up for more info...link below.

Rich L. (one of the owners of Street Gear) and NIKE collabbed on this!!! That's why it has the longitude and latitude of Street Gear on the back as well as"Strong Island" on the insole. What's does NIKE know about Strong Island?? This is fact..i was there when the reps came with the sample...alsowhy I had the ONLY pics of the sample, besides the owners of Street Gear. I had them for 4 months...just had to wait to get word that the shoe was acuallygoing to happen. The result was hot and soooo clean. hopefully, Street Gear gets to design an Air Force 1 Supreme next time....let's keep our fingerscrossed!!!

Back
Top Bottom