Info: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach" Now w/ pics!!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I just hope I can get them. I live in Seattle and no way I can get to the store anytime.
They are not a retinal release this time our store is in Cali and we are getting them
wink.gif

^Should be fairly easy. For my LI/NYC NTers street gear, extra butter, and sneaker bistro are getting these. They also do phone orders for my out of towners. And if shops in Cali are getting these then aren't nearly as limited as the first release.

edit: Supposedly street gear released their pairs today. Also these will be available in kids sizes, not sure if they were for the first release.

I called Extra Butter this afternoon and the guy I spoke to on the phone said he wasn't sure if they were going to be taking phone orders on these or not because he didn't know how many they were actually going to get and/or how quickly they will sell but he did say they are not nearly as limited as the first go around. Nick Kicks said they will most likely be doing phone orders for them.

My apologies to Team AF1, but these are overrated to me. Just not feeling these. I'd rather wear the grey canvas Supremes (w/ the gumsole) from a few years back for a summer shoe.

My boy has a pair and he doesn't live in NY. I didn't even know these were rare, then again i was never checking for em so ehh.

definetly glad that i checked this thread last night....just ordered my pair a lil while ago....i cant wait for them to come so i can get them on my feet..iv'e been a lil reluctant to rock my pair from last year...but now who cares....any idea of how man pairs they are releasing this time around....last year was only 516 pairs so im a lil curious of how many they tryin to produce this time...shoe trends is really comin in handy lately first the blue am1 qs for 70 now these, good thing i had some disposable funds layin around otherwise i woulda been pissed if i missed outt

i read its a rediculous amount on the rerelease - once more online stores start gettin em there should be plenty to go around
sucks for whoever bought their $+#+ on ebay for 300+

definetly i remember seein pairs around the time they first came out go for over 900 bucks...#$%% is crazy..atleast i only paid 150 for my first pairs

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

These are re releasing next Thursday the 6th of june surprised i havent seen it posted.....
It has been posted in the Team AF1 thread. They release June 4th too.

HOH should get them along with stores that have QS accounts.

just got my confirmation email from shoetrends shoes will ship june10th...now just to work on gettin some more pairs....i wonder if footlocker on 34th in the city will get them..or dr jays?

Back
Top Bottom