Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

The OG XIII's..unreleased joints r comin out Holiday 2010 not the team reds nor pearlGrey toes...& allll XIII's WILL be copped!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

bordos aint dropin evrybody...that rumor is dead. still imma b coppin 3's flints, cool greys (mayb), N IF THEM CHROMES DROP!!
eek.gif

" A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models.."
bordos aint dropin evrybody...that rumor is dead
OP aint realize that this thread was posted multiple times since last year...n his source from sneaker files was written in march b4 we knew of the orions.

mad.gif
 Damn

bordos aint dropin evrybody...that rumor is dead. still imma b coppin 3's flints, cool greys (mayb), N IF THEM CHROMES DROP!!
eek.gif

" A plethora of rumors have been floating around regarding possible upcoming Air Jordan releases, and we are now proud to confirm six upcoming Air Jordan models.."
OP aint realize that this thread was posted multiple times since last year...n his source from sneaker files was written in march b4 we knew of the orions.

mad.gif
 Damn

eek.gif

Spec is not an OP and when he speaks you can just about book it.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by qdiesel

eek.gif

op = original poster

eek.gif

op = original poster

eek.gif

lol OP is original poster.
but I went to Night With Jordan Brand a few months back n the question arose whether the bordeuxs were droppin n jason mayden said no jus flat out. no hesitation or nuthn. then the question arose whether the infrared pack was droppin b4 it was confirmed n he lookd as tho he was beatin around the bush. so either he tryna keep it on the hush mode n surprise us or we aint gon see em

also the same month the bordeuxs were rumored to drop the orions were confirmed so....take it as u will plus like i said b4 the source was made 4 months ago even b4 the infrareds were confirmed

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/03/18/confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011/

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/03/18/confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011/ so...
tired.gif

im dissapointed too
frown.gif

n if im wrong then im wrong but im pretty confident they wnt drop

eek.gif

lol OP is original poster.
but I went to Night With Jordan Brand a few months back n the question arose whether the bordeuxs were droppin n jason mayden said no jus flat out. no hesitation or nuthn. then the question arose whether the infrared pack was droppin b4 it was confirmed n he lookd as tho he was beatin around the bush. so either he tryna keep it on the hush mode n surprise us or we aint gon see em

also the same month the bordeuxs were rumored to drop the orions were confirmed so....take it as u will plus like i said b4 the source was made 4 months ago even b4 the infrareds were confirmed

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/03/18/confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011/

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2010/03/18/confirmed-air-jordan-retro-releases-holiday-2010-spring-2011/ so...
tired.gif

im dissapointed too
frown.gif

n if im wrong then im wrong but im pretty confident they wnt drop

you guys get your hopes up to quick  I was at the Jordan spring 11 meeting and no word of any bordeaux for march. They may drop next year but not march like homeboy said the orions are slated for that month.

you guys get your hopes up to quick  I was at the Jordan spring 11 meeting and no word of any bordeaux for march. They may drop next year but not march like homeboy said the orions are slated for that month.

My bad, I thought OP meant occasional poster.....DAMN I'M LAME!!!! lol. Aight, I'll take the L on that one. Oh well, more dough in my pockets if the bordeauxs dont drop.

My bad, I thought OP meant occasional poster.....DAMN I'M LAME!!!! lol. Aight, I'll take the L on that one. Oh well, more dough in my pockets if the bordeauxs dont drop.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ALL SO WRAPPED UP AROUND THESE 6 SHOES BUT DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF ATLEAST ONE... H3LL NO SMH
This right here.

How is it Mid-July and we don't even have samples of the Cool Greys set to release in Dec or the XIII's set to release before them. Production had to start in March and April of this year for em.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

YALL ALL SO WRAPPED UP AROUND THESE 6 SHOES BUT DO WE HAVE A PICTURE OF ATLEAST ONE... H3LL NO SMH
This right here.

How is it Mid-July and we don't even have samples of the Cool Greys set to release in Dec or the XIII's set to release before them. Production had to start in March and April of this year for em.

Back
Top Bottom