Info on Dade County FL

It's not that serious. It's HFH. Yes the first 48 does shoot there a lot but simply if you aren't doing what anything your not supposed to you got nothing to worry about. You won't be building at night so you have nothing to worry about....

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Dawg, its Habitat for Humanity...

You're not going to be building houses across the street from LeBron
grin.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
It depends on what area/city, but I've managed to stay pretty safe in my 23 years living here.
Yeah but im going to be rolling through the streets with 24 white young adults. If thats not a red flag then idk what is. Also gang affiliations what should i not wear in terms of colors.

Its not that bad. If anything just dont scream out west/east side.
roll.gif

Since your volunteering and helping the community they will be nice.
You'll survive

Originally Posted by INS

Thread about when we went down to TX
http://niketalk.com/topic/277478#.TtnTRHNW5oA
Wow you my hero
happy.gif

This reminds me of when my sis did this in New Orleans after hurricane Katrina. She came back with the saddest pics.
They had numbers on doors  that represented how much bodies they found in the houses.
frown.gif

Im deff gonna look this up when I get back to mia. Im trying to broaden my volunteer work from just homeless ppl and kids.

I could learn how to build something in the process.

i used to skate everywhere around miami nothing ever happened but then again i never expected it too, just don't go to a gas station in a bad area in the middle of the night. heard to many stories
smh

although,

kendall>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

laugh.gif
It depends on what area/city, but I've managed to stay pretty safe in my 23 years living here.
Yeah but im going to be rolling through the streets with 24 white young adults. If thats not a red flag then idk what is. Also gang affiliations what should i not wear in terms of colors.

roll.gif

You'll survive
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But it is WestSide>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
pimp.gif

OP You can always get robbed if you look like you have money. That can happen anytime of the day. You know it happens here....... so it can happen there too. Good luck Adilson

Hey Bob 

I did a search for liberty city in google and saw a humanity picture.

ANyone of these people you ? lol

Habitat_-_web.jpg

get your sno-bunny on.

Ive lived in Miami almost my whole life and there shouldng be anything to be afraid of OP. it's not like some random thugs is gonna come around and start poppin off at some kids building up the community. Habitat for Humanity is always in the hood doing something and I've NEVER heard anything happening to any of the Volunteers.

While you're down here soak in some nice warm weather and have some fun.

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by INS

roll.gif

You'll survive
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But it is WestSide>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
pimp.gif
Easy

always wondered this...

why do dudes in florida not get thier dreads retwisted..they be out with just 3 or 4 big oc dreads..word to gunplay nd cj2k..

5 pages and no one has said this?

come on vacation, leave on probation...

its Miami, its not the 80's anymore.

^ take that for what its worth.

^Miami dudes rocked dreads since mid-90's, and they've never been neat. This whole dread thing that we see now-a-days is the new fad across America.

Originally Posted by toast1985

^Miami dudes rocked dreads since mid-90's, and they've never been neat. This whole dread thing that we see now-a-days is the new fad across America.

Yeah look at marley and the rasta heads I dont think they were meant to be neat.
They didnt have pretty little dreads.

I know this is off topic but is Tallahassee a nice safe place to live I plan on moving to FL next year from Ca ?

^College Town, lots of fun if you're in school...Absolutely nothing outside of that.

Back
Top Bottom