Information Technology (IT)

I’m entering my second year of graduate school for Health Informatics in the fall, in the spring ‘24 semester, I’ll be taking a cybersecurity class. I find myself very interested in cybersecurity. Ideally I would love to end up on something that’s healthcare and cybersecurity related. I don’t graduate until 2025, I figured in the meantime I could start looking into certs. I ordered a Security + book by Darril Gibson. Any books, vids, other resources worth checking out?

1688661338915.png

don't know my score but this was not too tough encourage ppl to get it
might work towards security specialty

I have a half off voucher somewhere. I wonder if I can apply that along with the retake voucher to try the Solutions Architect Associate?

bruh i have a domain for myself and it connects to wix tell me why i tried to email a bud from my google workspace and its giving me errors about dkim lol
just went thru so much work i hope it works

I’m studying for my CCNP certification, I’m on automation. Learning the basics of Python. Not going to lie, it’s pretty cool. Might have to venture down that path when I’m done.

Too bad I type at a 5 word per minute pace though smh
just keep going at it my guy

It can save it directly to an external hard drive automatically? That would be nice. I have a Windows and looking for something that can backup the changes without having to manually rewrite over the previous backup.
I believe so, i think once u set it up, once you plug it in it will start backing up

I've never backed up much on windows tbh

My management be on some BS. They told me they’ll pay for my CSSLP boot camp certification being that they’re paying for my Google Analytics training (I didn’t ask for this and has nothing to do with the other :lol: ) instead of my CISSP. This is based on my current career track.

Talking about - they may consider paying for my CISSP next year. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom