INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by omgitswes

how he keep a camera charged for 6 months

was thinkin' the same thing
Same thing I said when I seen the title. This is fake
laugh.gif

this looks insane.. hope it wakes some people up to how #%*#%@ up things can be on the inside

this looks insane.. hope it wakes some people up to how #%*#%@ up things can be on the inside

Originally Posted by donpoppa

its possible my friends friend has a cell phone in jail. dude be updating his facebook and everything.

________ is enjoying his 30 minutes outside.
________ dropped the soap tonight :[.
________ hitting the weights.

. . WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO UPDATE FACEBOOK IN JAIL?

its possible my friends friend has a cell phone in jail. dude be updating his facebook and everything.

________ is enjoying his 30 minutes outside.
________ dropped the soap tonight :[.
________ hitting the weights.

. . WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO UPDATE FACEBOOK IN JAIL?

same here, except he got caught 3 weeks before they were gonna let him out
now he told his cellmate he's gonna take the blame...or else

this is going to be dangerous
I heard the bloods run the jails out there so this might be snitching... RIP on dude if they want him to be gone.

same here, except he got caught 3 weeks before they were gonna let him out
now he told his cellmate he's gonna take the blame...or else

this is going to be dangerous
I heard the bloods run the jails out there so this might be snitching... RIP on dude if they want him to be gone.

roll.gif

but this %+#! looks good

roll.gif

but this %+#! looks good

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Updating Facebook from prison

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Updating Facebook from prison

he probably has someone (CO) charge the battery during the day while he hides the camera in his cell.....seems far-fetched, but a lot more crazy %+*% goes on in jails than a dude filming....

he probably has someone (CO) charge the battery during the day while he hides the camera in his cell.....seems far-fetched, but a lot more crazy %+*% goes on in jails than a dude filming....

330xto5.jpg

please tell me that's a female.

to be on the positive side it looks like a television showing some pr0n.

330xto5.jpg

please tell me that's a female.

to be on the positive side it looks like a television showing some pr0n.

Back
Top Bottom