Inner sole AM90 302519-113 not removeable

Dear forum members,

Bought a pair of leather all-white Air Max 90's last weekend, model number 302519-113. From a seller from The Hague who has had the same weekend fair stand for decades and is known for selling athentic stuff, from whom i have bought Nike shoes for decades and who, thusfar, has never sold me a fake pair. The boxes he sells them in often show the little square purple sticker that -i was told- indicates minor faults or overproduction items, but i don't care. I know my size and he knows me as a longtime good customer (must be more than 50 pairs by now) so i just take the box and take it home.

When unpacking the shoes st home i noticed that the inner soles were different, although the shoes themselves look fine. Quality parallel stitching, all numbers on shoes and box matching, letter Q in "FABRIQUÉ" with a bit of tail inside the circle, proper materials, decent labels and sharply defined lettering in the right spacing.

But the inner soles have an adhesive film and cannot be removed from the shoes. The foam underneath the textile top layer is thin and blue, with the same rtickness everywhere. The logo stamped on the textile (which normally has sharply defined shapes and edges and which is probably a decal attached through heat) has in this case slightly washed edges. Inner soles like that are typical for cheap sneakers, it is for the first time i saw this applied in Air Max 90 shoes. Could this be the first pair of fakes i bought from this man? Or is this a new practice in some models of this type of shoe?

View media item 2113376View media item 2113372View media item 2113371View media item 2113369
Has any other forum member seen Air Max 90 shoes with glued tight inner soles yet?

Your comments are highly appreciated! Many thanks in advance for taking the time to react!

Greetings
Ger
The Netherlands

Yes I have a pair of air max 90 ltr with that same kind of insoles my where bought from a licensed retailer and are authentic

Hi Destin!

Thank you for taking the time to react! That's the kind of reassurance that someone with doubts likes to hear. I will hold on to them and it's very nice to know that the seller that i've learned to trust, keeps selling authentic stuff.

Cheers and regards
Ger

I was calling my pair authentic. I would like to see more pics to make sure they are legit. Mine are a different color way but have the same blue insole. And also my insoles are removable but my pair might not have been properly glued.

Last edited:
Hi Destin,

Yes, the glue on the insoles of my shoes also sticks only moderately and i could take the soles out, but i didn't dare to because i might have returned them for another pair of AM 90. But now that these are legit, i'll keep them, although i prefer the original removable insoles with a better arch and the option to stick those familiar red pads underneath with those little white adhesive strips.

I think i will carefully take out the present insoles and cover the glue film with wax paper to keep the glue fresh, and store them, and replace them with Nike replacement inlay soles that gave a better fit and comfort. If this new thin cheap kind of insole is Nike's new policy to finish the AM 90 model from now on, i regard this as skimping. Consumers have to shell out a hefty 140 Euros for these shoes, i think moves like these are a strange way to reward customer loyalty.

Thanks once again!

Greetings
Ger

I would like to see a pic of the size tag on the inside just to make sure. O and you are welcome.

Last edited:
Never seen one with a rectangular tag I'd wait for a second opinion but they probably are legit

Back
Top Bottom