Insomnia unappreciation post

im home for the summer and i been looking forward to sleeping in everyday, but i just cant seem to do it anymore
-laying in bed for 2-3 hours every night before you fall asleep FTL
-waking up 2 hours after you finally fall asleep, and not being able to go back to sleep FTL
-after a night of drinking or
pimp.gif
, falling asleep then waking up a fewhours later feeling like
sick.gif
and not being able to go back to sleep FTL

this is probably one of the more annoying things in life
i know i cant be the only one

I swear...I couldn't get to sleep until like 4 this morning & I woke up at like 8....
mad.gif

the story of my life man...

been kicked out of a prestigious school in my country 3 times already.

once in grade school, high school and finally college.

going to bed at 10,
getting out of bed at 1 because you're already bored of trying to sleep
and then finally falling asleep at 5
then having to wake up before 7.30 is the worst man,
killed me.

sleeping disorders FTL.

literally gave me broken dreams.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I truly feel sorry for you dudes, I haven't had trouble sleeping in years
pimp.gif
I mean I sleep like a baby when I'm not anxious about all the reading and studying I need to keep up with.

Originally Posted by Curious24

melatonin saved my life
explain. you take supplements? how does that work for you, and is it addicting? cause seriously summers been on for a month an a half now and istill havent slept in, despite all the sleep debt i piled up during last semester

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

painkillers ftw

I hope you dont have trouble sleeping everyday, which ones are you taking, oxys are addicting man, your body builds up a tolerence so everytime you dose youneed more, one day your gonna fall asleep and never wake up
be carefull

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

Originally Posted by Curious24

melatonin saved my life
explain. you take supplements? how does that work for you, and is it addicting? cause seriously summers been on for a month an a half now and i still havent slept in, despite all the sleep debt i piled up during last semester
i use to take melatonin from a supermarket but then i went to an organic place and bought the most expensive kind..........its called "SourceNaturals" 3mg...i take two a night....its not addicting but they work bc these ones are quality. The ones i used before didnt work that well but theseare the bomb....i dont even get dreams anymore.

It's most likely because of whatever you're sleeping habit were like during the year. I started delivering papers for just a couple of weeks. I'dwake up like 2 in the afternoon and then go to sleep at like 7 in the morning. The day after I finished it I was able to go to sleep at a normal time. So I gotin bed around 2 or 3 and couldn't fall asleep. I laid there until about 7:30 before I could get asleep. After that I was fine because I got back in a goodhabit.

Obviously you're in a very different situation, but it could have been caused by a similar schedule. I have no idea of a solution to this, but I wouldsuggest seeing your doctor

that sucks man...
i lost that problem a while back....
i can go to sleep whenever I need to...
and i sleep like a rock...so unless theres an alarm..
a 11 hour sleep..or someone waking me up...
ill still be sleeping lol

Do any of you work out?

...I know when I've had a long day at work or have been working out, I sleep easier.

BTW, I don't have this problem...good luck with it,
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom