Insomnia

Who deals with it?

Any tricks or trades to conquer it?

And please don't suggest 
smokin.gif
 I was a long time user and believe that is part of the reason I can't get a good night's sleep without it, don't want to become dependent on it

Any suggestion are welcomed...

Wear yourself yourself out. Run for 30 minutes, hit the gym for an hour, read for an hour. Lay off the caffeine. Drink a few beers, get some yambs if possible. Watch a movie. Milk, Turkey and a teaspoon of honey. Goodnight.

Wear yourself yourself out. Run for 30 minutes, hit the gym for an hour, read for an hour. Lay off the caffeine. Drink a few beers, get some yambs if possible. Watch a movie. Milk, Turkey and a teaspoon of honey. Goodnight.

What he said, lol. The body is meant to be in motion. We are balls of energy. Release that energy with a lot of physical exertion, sleep like a baby.

Last edited:
Thing is, I workout a lot. Almost a gym rat. Have been into fitness for the past 7-8 years consistently.

I have been trying to end each night by reading, helps calm me down.

One of my biggest issues is as soon as I close my eyes, my minds starts racing about random thoughts, mostly about life. It takes true focus not to do this but then the focus keeps me awake 
mean.gif

Everybody does that ^^^^ lol

have you tried melatonin???

take one, and when you sleep focus on your breathing...what it feels like, the motion, timing, etc. Or think about your future.

Everybody does that ^^^^ lol

have you tried melatonin???

take one, and when you sleep focus on your breathing...what it feels like, the motion, timing, etc. Or think about your future.
My trick is melatonin and putting an ASMR video on with my phone face down. Knocks me right out

Thing is, I workout a lot. Almost a gym rat. Have been into fitness for the past 7-8 years consistently.

I have been trying to end each night by reading, helps calm me down.

One of my biggest issues is as soon as I close my eyes, my minds starts racing about random thoughts, mostly about life. It takes true focus not to do this but then the focus keeps me awake :smh:
I got the same problem... I'm getting better with it.. I'm lucky to get 4 hrs of sleep at night.. I will sleep for 2 hours and won't even be tired in the morning .

Back
Top Bottom