Instagram Seller Legit?? Sounds a bit too good to be true? @officialretrosconnect

Somebody go onto instagram and look up @officialretrosconnect . The deals on there are pretty good. But I'm thinking a little to good to be true! Help me!

no.. he is a private account (first problem)

the bio says "100%official connect" (usually if someone is a connect they won't make an instagram account for the soul purpose to be a connect.. i just requested to follow so i will reply again once he lets me but in the time being... you could look at all the pics and if it looks like they are all taken from different rooms/surroundings... then they are most likely a scam.. if you could give some pictures or some examples that would be great

Ask him if his stuff is 100 percent aunthentc and what are his payment methods. More than likely he's a scam from the looks of it. I get a bad feeling when someone puts anything after 100% other than authentic.

He only accepts payment trough money gram or western union. They both do not offer any buyer protection so if you get scammed your practically screwed.

HES A SCAM, FAKE THE WHOLE SHABAM!!!!

I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BUY SHOES OFF HIM AND HE BLOCKED ME ON INSTAGRAM

HE ALSO HAS ANOTHER PAGE @1NO.LAW HE GOES  BY THE NAME OF CHRISTOPHER TOWNSEND FROM CHICAGO ILLINOIS

REPOST FAKE, SCAM PAGE @OFFICIALRETROSCONNECT & @1NO.LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom