Instagram?

@jayt1z

I'll follow back NT fam.

Shout out to the two NT fam who started following immediately after I posted in the thread, I followed back asap.
pimp.gif

I just got an iPhone yesterday, so I'll start posting pix soon.

Originally Posted by MJF37

anyone know any good celebrities/athletes/musicians to folllow?

I know Jessica Alba is on there and Snoop. Don't follow them personally but looked through their pics and it seems interesting enough.

And follow Alexis Ford. Practically every photo is a T or A shot. Asa Akira on the other hand puts out some odd photos.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by FOG

@rtothaw

Will follow back. #NT where you at...?!
You need to take more pics
30t6p3b.gif
, did you do that AJ 11 concord painting? If so
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks, appreciate it fam! I did, it was for a painting assignment this term
laugh.gif

And yeah, I definitely need to upload more pics... Just haven't found too much time these couple of weeks
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I know Jessica Alba is on there and Snoop. Don't follow them personally but looked through their pics and it seems interesting enough.

And follow Alexis Ford. Practically every photo is a T or A shot. Asa Akira on the other hand puts out some odd photos.
Check the popular page.. there's always some celebs on that *@+.

I follow some more streetwear celebs (Jeff Staple, Hundreds guys, 13th Witness) and obviously there's BenBaller

@prolifik1

I follow back by the way. May take a few days for me to follow back since I rarely post on Instagram these days.

@elkincardonaphotography

That's my photography biz instagram, follow bros, I'll follow back.

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Check the popular page.. there's always some celebs on that %#%.

I follow some more streetwear celebs (Jeff Staple, Hundreds guys, 13th Witness) and obviously there's BenBaller

I swear.....13th Witness must be cheating or something cause some of his shots I just can't believe he did on the iPhone. I need to follow Jeff Staple and I can't follow Ben Baller. I'd rather read his blog anyways.

@bluedeniro bout to start following and following back, and can we chill with the lebron post, they cant be the dopest shoes dropping to you folks

Back
Top Bottom