Instagram?

Instagram.com/kvsm23vs24

I follow everybody back.
I also don’t follow just to gain a follower and then unfollow :lol:

Followed.
I gotta take some time one of these days and do one of them ACV dread cleanses. How strong was the ACV smell and how long did it last?

The smell wasn't strong. I think i did 1 cup of ACV, some baking soda, lemon and sea salt. I think the lemon and baking soda neutralized the odor.

Did the wash 3 times that day then washed with regular shampoo so there was no smell after.

I highly recommend it. I had tons of build up from bad product and almost cut my hair because of the weight.

The smell wasn't strong. I think i did 1 cup of ACV, some baking soda, lemon and sea salt. I think the lemon and baking soda neutralized the odor.

Did the wash 3 times that day then washed with regular shampoo so there was no smell after.

I highly recommend it. I had tons of build up from bad product and almost cut my hair because of the weight.

Did you do it yourself?

Did you do it yourself?

Yup. Grabbed a new litter box from Target for a dollar and dumped my locs into it. Just make sure you use something that you dump all your locs in at one time. I couldn't get close to the root for the locs in the front of my head so I still have a little bit of build up there.

Yup. Grabbed a new litter box from Target for a dollar and dumped my locs into it. Just make sure you use something that you dump all your locs in at one time. I couldn't get close to the root for the locs in the front of my head so I still have a little bit of build up there.

Might give this a shot tonight.

Tried it last night in our kitchen sink. If I didn't see how much dirt and grime that was rinsing out of my dreads I wouldn't be able to tell much difference. Only let em soak for abou 7 minutes since I had to bend over and lean my head in the sink itself and my back was hurtin' but I was rinsing and wringin' my hair for prob 10 or so. Hair does feel a bit softer but it always does when it wet. Def will do it 2-3 times a year

Back
Top Bottom