Instagram?

@nickn226

I literally just dl'ed the app so I need some followers n ppl to follow

@84tilinfinity

I follow back NT, 'preciate all the love 
pimp.gif

Bunch of people on twitter. Some were nters. All were unfollowed for annoying me with #teamiphone +%@%+!$%
start messing with instagram and see a lot of anti android pictures and comments.
I could care less about fan boy wars or insecure iPhone users. (Not all iPhone users. Just the ones that think they are better people for having one)
I don't see the point about arguing over phones. They're both dope.
I'm just here for the cool pictures, and girls posting scandalous pics with having to read their stupid thoughts.
My bad for the rambling ima start following all of you
pimp.gif
urplecigarillos the guy posting pictures of his dog and weed

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Why are some iPhone users all butt hurt?

I know tons of people on Instagram and have iPhones and I haven't heard one person complaining. Where are you seeing this?

I actually think this is a great thing for Android people to be a part of it. Instagram is such a user friendly social networking site. Who does't like looking at pictures? The only people I hate are people that use Instagram like its a Twitter and put up rant notes and other crap like that.
A lot of celebs have been down Android users.. lame.
Welcome to instagram.
pimp.gif

I followed everyone who followed me.

@staxxxamillion

im on a galaxy s2. is there a way i can have live filters? it seems like i have to take a pic tben add the filter after.

@mark_is_my_username

twitter fambs got me heated
30t6p3b.gif

got friends who are Team iPhone and they are real condescending and just ridiculous.

one of my friends (who i really don't think is my friend anymore, guy never talks to me) tweets:

I think this is just me being stubborn, but I don't wanna follow back android freaks on instagram. #iphoneelite

You know what? I don't hate iPhone, but damn, I hate these kinda people. If this is the biggest problem in your life you got serious issues. it's a friggin phone and application. get over yourselves. go out and live your life and worry about important stuff like your wifey/woman, family, and helping people out.

we got so many problems in the world and we have people complaining about an app being available for another phone brand? %%+# with that.

I'm #TeamLife and I just wanna enjoy what life has given me. no phone application is going to make me happier or feel more love from those around me.

/rant.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

30t6p3b.gif

got friends who are Team iPhone and they are real condescending and just ridiculous.

one of my friends (who i really don't think is my friend anymore, guy never talks to me) tweets:

I think this is just me being stubborn, but I don't wanna follow back android freaks on instagram. #iphoneelite

You know what? I don't hate iPhone, but damn, I hate these kinda people. If this is the biggest problem in your life you got serious issues. it's a friggin phone and application. get over yourselves. go out and live your life and worry about important stuff like your wifey/woman, family, and helping people out.

we got so many problems in the world and we have people complaining about an app being available for another phone brand? %%+# with that.

I'm #TeamLife and I just wanna enjoy what life has given me. no phone application is going to make me happier or feel more love from those around me.

/rant.
QFT.

Damn somebody snatched up my MarloMari....whatever follow @MarloMaximus

New to the game

damn really feel like filtering through this whole thread and get everyones ig name on one page. OP since you have first page privileges why not do it??

30t6p3b.gif

/rant.

its funny cuz it started off as people not wanting it on Android as jokes but people on both sides really got heated...mostly android users
roll.gif

sheenaj24  

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

30t6p3b.gif

/rant.

its funny cuz it started off as people not wanting it on Android as jokes but people on both sides really got heated...mostly android users
roll.gif

sheenaj24  
i've got an android phone. phones are not that SRS. for people to allow phones and applications to come in between friendships and stuff is wack
30t6p3b.gif

just don't see what the fuss is about. like having a phone makes you better than somebody else.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

30t6p3b.gif

/rant.

roll.gif

sheenaj24  
i've got an android phone. phones are not that SRS. for people to allow phones and applications to come in between friendships and stuff is wack
30t6p3b.gif

just don't see what the fuss is about. like having a phone makes you better than somebody else.
30t6p3b.gif
Straight up and to be bragging about having an inferior phone too? 
laugh.gif
. I Have no problem with the iPhone but I hate when people think they're better than everyone because they have one. It's a phone chill,doesn't mean that your %%#% don't stank. #iphoneelite? 
indifferent.gif
,not that serious.

the hood definitely came out today.....

Should see some of the request......

damn cricket.

Back
Top Bottom