Instant Karma -- Using a stolen credit card to buy a laptop from Walmart

laugh.gif
at wal-mart sellin empty boxes....
smh.gif
for tryin to return it when u got it for basically free...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Three men from Mexico

am i reaching or does that seem kinda racists i mean ok they got arrested for fraud and all that but why they got to bring up race like that got anything to do with the crime
I agree, just another reason why people stereotype minorities.

That's NOT a stereotype.

Stereotype Ex - Men from Mexico are thieves
Factual Ex - 3 Men from Mexico are thieves

Yall are reaching...

BTW - The story would be worded differently IF they were US citizens. But the fact that they are on foreign soil, they need to be identified from the countrythey're from.

Three men from Mexico

am i reaching or does that seem kinda racists i mean ok they got arrested for fraud and all that but why they got to bring up race like that got anything to do with the crime
I think it was saying that they weren't from the US. If they were mexican but from the US it probably wouldnt of said that

Three men from Mexico

I wanted to bring that up to.

Originally Posted by abernja

Three men from Mexico

That's NOT a stereotype.

Stereotype Ex - Men from Mexico are thieves
Factual Ex - 3 Men from Mexico are thieves

Yall are reaching...
Read again,please.

Employees are dump for selling an empty box

Frauders are dumb for accepting an empty box

Frauders are even more dumb for trying to go back and exchange when they knew they were frauding....

It don't matter where they're from..
Three Dumbies using fraudelent credit cards were caught today.

they'd be dumbies if they were white, orange, pink, black or green.

Facts are though, they were from mexico.

They were 3 men from Mexico, were they not? If they were 3 men from Nigeria, wouldn't they say the same thing? It is a description, get with the program.

They are also pointing out that people from other countries are coming into the U.S. to scam and fraud. Thats a pretty serious issue, having illegal immigrantscoming in to scam and run back to their own country is pretty crazy.

How did they not realize the box weighed only a couple pounds.

As for the stereotype, it's sorta enforcing stereotypes. Some one reading this will probably be like, "damn Mexicans, see this is why we need to kickthem out, they're all thieves.", when it could have been anybody commiting fraud.

Anybody could have done this, but I do think if they were white they most likely wouldn't have mentioned race. If they were Black or Asian they would havelikely stated their race. So I guess it's kind of racist.

Facts are though, they were from mexico
what does that have to do with anything?
<-------- 2000 post!!!
pimp.gif
(it took 5 years
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by dakid23

Facts are though, they were from mexico
what those that have to do with anything?
<-------- 2000 post!!!
pimp.gif
(it took 5 years
roll.gif
)

I can see both sides of the fence here,
but it's like..

If it was an American born citizen who had done this (or 3)
They'd say what state they were from if they were from out of state in the headline no?
I think thats how it usually goes.
Being these dudes were from Mexico, in PHOENIX
they stated where they were from.

They didn't say anything deragutory (sp?)

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

They were 3 men from Mexico, were they not? If they were 3 men from Nigeria, wouldn't they say the same thing? It is a description, get with the program.

They are also pointing out that people from other countries are coming into the U.S. to scam and fraud. Thats a pretty serious issue, having illegal immigrants coming in to scam and run back to their own country is pretty crazy.

Thank you.

Is race the only thing people talk about here? Some of you are extra sensitive
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

[h1]Walmart Busts Three Men for Fraud After Accidentally Selling Them Empty Computer Boxes[/h1]
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
service_ap_36.gif
Store employees later discovered they had indeed sold an empty box to the three men.
CHANDLER, Ariz. - Three men from Mexico have been arrested in what authorities are calling a stolen credit card scam.

Adolfo Paz Gracia, 35, Javier Carreno Cruz, 29, and Jose Diaz Valenzuela, 29, were booked into Fourth Avenue Jail in Phoenix on three counts of forgery and one count of fraud schemes each.

Chandler police responded Sunday to a Wal-Mart store when employees reported three men bought a laptop computer and returned with an empty box, claiming a laptop was never in it.

Thinking the men were attempting to defraud the store, store employees called police.

When police arrived, one of the men ran away. During the chase, he threw credit cards to the ground. Police recovered the cards and determined they were forgeries.

Authorities say further investigation showed the three had 19 forged credit cards, which they allegedly had used to buy electronic items from other Wal-Mart stores in the Phoenix metropolitan area.

The counterfeit credit cards were encoded with valid stolen credit card numbers and police say an investigation is ongoing to identify the account holders.

Store employees later discovered they had indeed sold an empty box to the three men.
lol...
morons...the lot of them

Morons, indeed.

I
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
when I got to the end...

they had a good lil scam going

but thats the nature of the scam...

sometimes the most randomest #$+% will get you caught..

i swear walmart and target customer service used to be the easiest places to come up back in the day when i was out there joogin

Back
Top Bottom