Intense movie..sorry if a couple years late..

I wasn't expecting anything that would happen in this movie. I can see how it won so many awards. 
eek.gif

Who else watched and was amazed?!
06526721e201f902a1fb070bd143032507f74a51_r.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/

Thought this was overrated.

Liked Running Scared better.

30t6p3b.gif

No offense but the only people I knew who liked this movie were people who lacked perspective and empathy for other people in general. 

People live EVERY DAY like this so this wasn't that big of a surprise to me.

I thought it was horribly overrated ESPECIALLY when it even got nominated. 

Great movie. ^ nothing was supposed to be a "surprise". It was just a great, emotional story.

And it was essentially Canadian made.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

No offense but the only people I knew who liked this movie were people who lacked perspective and empathy for other people in general. 
I'm sorry that you surround yourself with people like that. Son is the biggest cynic on this board. Do you ever have anything positive to say? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I'm sorry that you surround yourself with people like that. Son is the biggest cynic on this board. Do you ever have anything positive to say? 
tired.gif
Black_coolface.jpg

Stop trollin

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by sillyputty

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
The film was cool for what it was but I said it was overrated.
You're mad at that? I'm supposed to fall head over heels about an average story about minorities hurting more than the average privileged person realizes or that "we all hurt" gets told in a remarkably predictable and formulaic way? If you like it, more power to you. Just keep it pushing either way. 

Don't pay attention to what I say then. I mean damn. Like what can I say for you dude? 

Then I get called out for being difficult or the problem child. 

Back
Top Bottom