Interest Check On My Brand

Regardless of what I or others think, just keep going and striving to improve.
The only way you can fail is to quit.
Your one comment made up for every negative comment in this thread. Was thinking about scrapping the idea and after reading what you said I will work to improve my idea to the best of my abilities. I wear minimalist clothes and wanted to make something I'd enjoy wearing. Everyone has their own opinions and I can respect that. But in the end, if no one but me likes it, it wont sell

Part of being successful is having thick sin and accepting rejection. To be honest I wouldn't pay anything for that shirt, but one step taken to achieve something beats no steps taken.

Keep at it man 
pimp.gif

What do those things mean? Maybe integrate a better description into the design graphically. I mean, its a plain black tee with a logo otherwise, find it hard to justify the price.

Trash

If you gave me that shirt for free...I wouldn't wear it out the house (assuming it's comfortable).
Being srs too

Last edited:
I wear a minimalist style as well. But for 28$, better be egyptian cotton or something

First thing that came to mind was, wtf is this ****? IMO you should infuse the hawaiian culture into your designs. Mainland brah here but i mess with in4mation heavy. Just my .02 cents.

How did your idea for the logo come about?

Reminds me of Jack Skellington.

What sets your brand apart?

EDIT: n/m, saw the significance of the logo in the OP...

Last edited:
Mainland brah here but i mess with in4mation heavy.
that's my homie's company. we grew up skateboarding together. don't wear their clothes much nowadays but their kid's clothing has been awesome. the guy responsible for most of their well-known older designs has left but they're all really nice guys.

$28? Ya have to chill with these up start logo tees. This isn't 2003 anymore. Nothing about your brand is commanding that price (appeal, media presence, etc). If you had decent sportswear (hoodies, jackets, pants) and then tiered down to graphic and logo tees, then maybe you could get away with $20 for them.

There isn't anything wrong with it, conceptually.... but The logo seems very void of any inspiration or meaning.

i feel disconnected from any message the logo may or not be saying.

On top of that, your logo, from an objective graphic design standpoint, is really lacking in basic alignment.

Below is your logo with how many points of alignment there are. Almost every line in independent of every other line.

View media item 1969735
You should hire a graphic designer to take your logo to the next level.

It just looks like a pretty lazy design that isn't much better than a rough draft / mock up.

IMO you shouldn't be selling this... its an idea, not a finished product.

Last edited:
I consider myself a minimalist but we clearly have two different definitions as to what makes clothing minimalistic.

For me, it's no logos.

Also, your brand name doesn't pop.
THIS.... its the first time I've ever heard someone mention a logo tee as minimal.

To OP, keep striving and improve.

its ok for your personal design and taste.
but other than that, nah.

protip: no one cares about a shirt/hat with a simple logo/no high end fashion name on it.

but then again, somehow HBA took off, so keep at it.

Last edited:
You should hire a graphic designer to take your logo to the next level.

It just looks like a pretty lazy design that isn't much better than a rough draft / mock up.

IMO you shouldn't be selling this... its an idea, not a finished product.
I think just that above would pretty decent as just your "Basic Logo" tee

You have to make shirts that mean something to a wider range of people. Unless people have a direct link personally to Hawaii they may not understand what Kolohe is and what it's significance is and without that they won't care to spend anything on something that minimalistic .

As somebody who has tried and failed and still trying to get into the fashion tee business, I've been here. Wanting to start a business but my designs are lacking and I've come to the point where I will keep designing and just wear my own stuff until I get to a place where I either create a desirable product or am willing to drop bread on having someone else create what I can't

Wouldn't buy. I hate the placement of the name and logo on the t. I simply wouldn't wear the hat

The logo doesn't suit a dad hat for me. Even on a fitted I wouldn't like it

It looks like the uniform for a hip cinnamon roll place.

But i respect the grind.

Chests shouldn't be used for logos. Should be writing or something. That's how I feel. Design is weird and makes me feel like I have a hangover

Back
Top Bottom