Interior time!

Originally Posted by jbeezie

fusa? didnt know your car was vip inspired.

and thats a 'shift knob'. alot of japanese influence behind his interior.
That's why his car is so slammed with stupid aggressive wheels and stretched tires. I don't think he's rolling with air suspensionthough. Toyota's love this scene.

With that slot machine shift knob, this is a man(?) clearly not down with vehicular fellatio.

Originally Posted by wj4

That's why his car is so slammed with stupid aggressive wheels and stretched tires. I don't think he's rolling with air suspension though. Toyota's love this scene.
havent seen to many corolla rumions with this look. this maybe my second. definately a vip-inspired look, but its still damn nice.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I just think neek is trying too hard to be different

ironically, this look isnt really that different for the scene.

Originally Posted by wj4

That's why his car is so slammed with stupid aggressive wheels and stretched tires. I don't think he's rolling with air suspension though. Toyota's love this scene.
havent seen to many corolla rumions with this look. this maybe my second. definately a vip-inspired look, but its still damn nice.
I've seen a lot of Scions and Lex's. There's always a group buy going on for Air Runners.
laugh.gif

You need more Hello Kitty stuff if you want to attract the Nipponese girls.

so you added a steering wheel cover, some fruity thing to dangle on your rearview mirror, and some extra large/unnecessary shift knob and you believed that itwarranted making a thread about it? if you like it....cool.

why u got a woman's sextoy on your shifter?

bet it's detachable for when the wait at the drive-thru is UNBEARABLE lol

I cant have anyone in the car except for a light skinny girl in the passenger seat. Because my car will be undrivable in my boys are in the car

the first thing i thought when i saw that shift knob,
is neek goign to have his japanese girls ride that colorful women toy while hes driving or something?
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom