Internet Knowledge... how much have you learned on your own

Sup yall...

I'm shaping out what I want to do in with my life... and I find myself wanting for more and more knowledge...

It seems like I'm always turning to the internet to learn about things, especially in my career choice (finance)

I've learned all kinds of financial terms and programs like LBO models and excel... all thru youtube, wikipedia, and TED conferences...

have much have you learned thru simply getting on the internet and searching up on it?

I seen this last night and I thought it sort of fits the theme of this thread...:lol:smokin

I got the esoteric knowledge of a damb gnostic monk thanks to the Internet.

Still this knowledge has been of no use to me whatsoever.

I would say that i've learned a little about a LOT of things online... :lol: but I still don't know ****.

I've found that experience coupled with the experiences of others who are willing to share them with you so "hopefully you won't have to go through that" or you'll know what to do when and if the time comes is where it's at.

:lol: Hopefully I answered the question.

Everything ive learned is from the internet :lol: . Google helped me when i lost my virginity. Srs.

I just watched the video 36 ounces posted, I swear that's me, when I'm bored I just Google random stuff

Back
Top Bottom